Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored at home thread?

I know I am, Oh and tomorrow is meh Birthday so that will be nice
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Bored indeed.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

o.m.g Racism i likes ur avitar sir
      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

My superior skills in MS Paint made Al Sharpton's message of stupidity loud and clear.
        MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

there is a bored at home thread already. idk if the tread is any good on it or not though
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
            My superior skills in MS Paint made Al Sharpton's message of stupidity loud and clear.
            I do lawl every time I see it.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i think i found a new avitar
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                there is a bored at home thread already. idk if the tread is any good on it or not though
                Better than the Mud Sluts.

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                I do lawl every time I see it.
                MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

top fuel dragsters have more tread than the mud sluts
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

i have more threads than Mud Slut

Comment

wow you cant even read what he is saying the pic is too small

Comment

Working...
                      X