J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Some people just can't handle the playoffs.

Originally posted by New York Post
    A Staten Island man who decided to celebrate the Jets’ stunning upset of the New England Patriots yesterday by going sledding on his driveway was killed after he skidded into the street and was struck by an SUV, cops said.

Raymond Larsen, 46, had been watching the game in his home on Cleveland Avenue in Great Kills when he went outside around 8:50 p.m. with a plastic disc to use as a sled.

A police source said it’s believed he’d been drinking while watching the game.

After Larsen landed in the middle of the road, a 2006 Hyundai SUV ran him over.

oops
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i heard about this on the news this morning...they said "and no alcohol was involved...in the case of the driver of the SUV"

some people get a tad bit excited.
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

play stupid games.....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
            play stupid games.....
            Get hit by a Hyundata.
            sigpic

Comment

This is why Foot ball sucks it makes people crazy... See if only he followed the hobby of Jeep he would be either web wheeling or if he has a garage in said garage wrenching ans still alive
              89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
              95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
              97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
              If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
                This is why Foot ball sucks it makes people crazy... See if only he followed the hobby of Jeep he would be either web wheeling or if he has a garage in said garage wrenching ans still alive
                If jeeps were the only hobby, the suicide rate in the country would be astronomical.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope the driver was a Pats fan
                  Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

What an awful way to go...

It being a Hyundai And all.
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                    X