Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller Motorsports Launches New Website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Motorsports Launches New Website!

Check it out...HMC ftw

For Immediate Release:

Miller Motorsports Launches New Website Just In Time For 2011 King Of The Hammers-January 14, 2011

With only four weeks to go until Miller Motorsports lines up in the 58th position in the 2011 King of the Hammers race in Johnson Valley, California, the team has been focusing on preparation and getting ready to make the drive from Maryland to California.

Aside from getting the 4421 car ready, Miller Motorsports has just launched their new website, found at www.millerrockracing.com. The site, built and designed by team sponsor HeavyMetalConcepts (www.heavymetalconcepts.com), features the latest news on Miller Motorsports, team and vehicle bios, photos, videos, schedule of events, as well as a forum.

If you can't make it out to the King of the Hammers race, or any of the races Miller Motorsports attends, keep your eyes on the new website, as it has a feed directly from their Facebook Fan page with updates.

Miller Motorsports is an east coast off road race team based out of Cumberland, MD that competes in various endurance races across the United States. For more information, visit Miller Motorsports' website at www.millerrockracing.com or contact Erik:

Erik Miller
    Miller Motorsports
    millerrockracing@gmail.com
    12 Cherokee Drive
    Cumberland, MD 21502
    Ph: 570-575-6333

###
    -Erik
    Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
    Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Very cool, Miller, can't wait to see you guys on the lakebed!
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Sick shit
        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

damnit the front page says miller motorsports launches... i expected to see the ZJ with 5 feet of air

good luck guys, kick some ass
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

you guys are fun to write press releases for
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

fawking niceeeee

i like all the pics of the prep, that motor looks like sexxxaayyyyy and the sheet on it is even sicker

Can't wait for Hammers!!!!!!!!!!
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

i like all the pics of the prep, that motor looks like sexxxaayyyyy and the sheet on it is even sicker
                not as sick as the follow up sheet i just posted
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

fucking lols on my ass that is funny. I love how the waggy just reads 0 everything except for random intervals
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

very nice erik looks sicck cant wait to to see the 4421 in jv next month
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I hope you know ME and Josh are stealing your Polaris RZR when we are out there! gonna be a bad ass week comin up!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                        I hope you know ME and Josh are stealing your Polaris RZR when we are out there! gonna be a bad ass week comin up!
                        siccck
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Low end torque??? peak torque at 4300??? LOL

SICKSICKSICK. Imma be watchin that thread. can't wait to see Twisty tear ass in JV.

Are you doing a new paint scheme? The frame was and axles were all silver were they not? I see the axles are painted black and well you know the saying... once you go black................................
                          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                          • 5.13's
                          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

very neat, cant wait to see her in 3 weeks
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Cool
                              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                              www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                              Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
                              X