Your Secret Hobby Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Secret Hobby Thread

We've had this discussion before but I figured i'd bring it up for a revival.

What are your hobbies outside of jeep/car related things, preferably weird ass stuff like "I collect nose goblins"

Mine is tabletop gaming, specifically Warhammer 40k. Yes, I know what you're thinking, "But I thought that kid with the mohawk was sooooo kewl," Nope...

Pix cuz im real

And the whole box of armies

dirty30

Dude, you're into warhammer? That's so fucking sweet.

One of the guys that I went to Gunsmith school with was really big into it and I have to say, even thought the figures are cool, the 'battlefields' those guys made were even cooler. I think building the terrain is the coolest thing. I always wanted a Necron Army, but never had the money.

My secret hobbies? I used to play Magic: The Gathering A LOT back in High school but has since stopped, though I do scan the new sets for any decent cards worth having - mostly red direct damage. I still can play, but I've found that many of the new mechanics of the game are so fucking stupid. Can't really think of anymore, everyone knows I play with guns and jeeps and I just got into photography as well...

Excuse me while I adjust my glasses and return to my nerd lair and fix guns.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i like to bake & clean. i'm really weird with cleaning...i enjoy it way too much & it helps me relive stress.

i'm such a girl.

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Besides the jeeps, I snowboard, skateboard, wakeboard, bmx yada yada. Who knew haha. I hike a lot too and as of last year I play disc golf which is fucking awesome cause it takes no skill and is free. I have regular golf clubs too but its expensive and has been a few years. Also in the subaru/turbo import scene a bit, ill build an sti one day and I still go to subaru meets to chill with friends
        Last edited by Burton58; 01-10-2011, 12:22 PM.
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

I thought jeeps were the only hobby in existent
          89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
          95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
          97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
          If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
            I thought your other hobby was jerking off to snow.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              My secret hobbies? I used to play Magic: The Gathering A LOT back in High school but has since stopped, though I do scan the new sets for any decent cards worth having - mostly red direct damage. I still can play, but I've found that many of the new mechanics of the game are so fucking stupid. Can't really think of anymore, everyone knows I play with guns and jeeps and I just got into photography as well...

Excuse me while I adjust my glasses and return to my nerd lair and fix guns.
              so you were the red insta-burn kinda player? I had a green fast-mana one built to get the large creatures out as fast as possible.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

lawl...what a world full of pain that would be
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Well Jeeps, and jeeps, and I have guns so Ill buy a few every now and then and going shooting about the same amount. I also go dirtbiking and quading sometimes too.
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                    so you were the red insta-burn kinda player? I had a green fast-mana one built to get the large creatures out as fast as possible.
                    Oooh yeah. Next time you're around I'll show you.

On a good day the game with end within 4 turns, on a mediocre day, it may take about 5.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                      I thought your other hobby was jerking off to snow.
                      No thats how I support the only hobby that exists ..... hate it all you want but If you got paid $75/hr to drive around in a truck you would love it...

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                          i like to bake & clean. i'm really weird with cleaning...i enjoy it way too much & it helps me relive stress.

i'm such a girl.

same here..doing/folding laundry is the most relaxing.

my "secret" not-so-girly hobbies are weight lifting and quadding.
                          erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

I need a women to come do my damn laundry and clean my room!

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

No thats how I support the only hobby that exists ..... hate it all you want but If you got paid $75/hr to drive around in a truck you would love it...
                              Nope, I'd still hate it.

If you got paid $75 an hour to punch yourself in the balls every minute, would you do it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X