• Time
  • Show
Clear All

choconog

Comment

Choco Milk is King
      91 XJ Shakel kit 30" yokohamas and more to come soon

Comment

I've lost it for egg nog. I used to drink a carton or two by myself and this past year I forgot to even open it before it went bad

Comment

gotta go with egg nog... but thats just cause if i drink milk it's usually gotta be soy.

Comment

Gotta go with chocolate milk. I don't know why but I just don't like eggnog. Though I still try it every year.
            2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
            1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              I think last time I said while Egg Nog is amazing, it's still Seasonal. Chocolate Milk can be had at all times of the year.
              What Phil said Egg Nog is a winter deal... I crave it in November, see everyone get tipsy when its spiked in December... then hate it come New Year's Eve
              https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
              https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
              94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

I could actually go to a store and buy a chocolate milk, or have a chocolat emilk for lunch. Not so much for the eggnog
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Chocolate malk, because eggnog still.makes me think of pickled eggs...
                  dirty30

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i finally decided on chocolate milk.
                      since i've been drinking it like, everday for the past month..
                      erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Originally posted by skippy View Post
                        i finally decided on chocolate milk.
                        since i've been drinking it like, everday for the past month..
                        i keep seeing your blog with the peanut flour...i feel like this is something i should probably own

and didn't you say you put pb in hot chocolate? i gotta try that out too
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                          i keep seeing your blog with the peanut flour...i feel like this is something i should probably own

and didn't you say you put pb in hot chocolate? i gotta try that out too
                          omg peanut flour. i don't know how i ever lived without it!
                          and yeah pb in hot chocolate is the best..i wonder how peanut flour would be in it though..
                          erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

MMMM, JUST HAD MY FIRST GLASS AND EGGNOG STILL REIGNS SUPREME!!
                            Last edited by Riot; 10-18-2012, 06:19 PM.
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Both are gross
                              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                                Both are gross
                                Leave.
                                sigpic
                                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X