• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its fully payed off and has some awesome power. Its so much fun to drive
    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Hench, this is Dimitri's car from Akuma. every single line, fitting and bolt on the car is brand new and has been painted, chromed or powdercoated

I drive a Datsun

Comment

I saw that car in the showroom. Its insane. The owner popped the hood and let us take a look at it. A little flashy for my liking but still an incredible car. Along with the GTR that is sitting in the showroom with dust on it, an $18,000 body kit and a $6,000 wing.
        That car was insane.
        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

yeah dude thats the 3rd time this car has been painted. started out black, then was painted pearl white, now this blue/purple 3 stage paint. he seriously almost has 6 figures into this damn thing. once it's running it'll be raced and driven on jersey streets too. not just a show queen
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            Hench, this is Dimitri's car from Akuma. every single line, fitting and bolt on the car is brand new and has been painted, chromed or powdercoated

Holy Santa Claus shit
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i'm a fan of the license plate too LOL
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

i'm a fan of the license plate too LOL
                hahahahaha me too.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

hahaha hell yeah man. My buddy jason has a fully built integra and raced CHR (Crazy Horse Racing) out of NY for $2700. They had a nasty 5.0 notchback with 2 stages of nitrous. They blocked i91 off exit 10 I believe it was and raced a quarter mile. He won and they didn't pay up so it turned from a fist fight, to a gun fight and the cops were called.
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

bahaha crazy connecticutters
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

blat blat blat, azn, yo ded! kekekekekekekek.
                      sigpic

Comment

did you see the wj proof on the last page phil?
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
                          hahaha hell yeah man. My buddy jason has a fully built integra and raced CHR (Crazy Horse Racing) out of NY for $2700. They had a nasty 5.0 notchback with 2 stages of nitrous. They blocked i91 off exit 10 I believe it was and raced a quarter mile. He won and they didn't pay up so it turned from a fist fight, to a gun fight and the cops were called.
                          I know sammy been to the track with him a bunch of times I know the guy who built his notch which is insane!!!!!!!!
                          89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                          95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                          97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                          If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

did you see the wj proof on the last page phil?

Yes. I did. I still don't believe it. I thought you said elsewhere that you had an unreliable DD...what's wrong with them?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              Yes. I did. I still don't believe it. I thought you said elsewhere that you had an unreliable DD...what's wrong with them?
                              lol wj's are ehh. they have lots of problematic things about them but mostly i haven't had it in a month cause the trans blew up
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

lol wj's are ehh. they have lots of problematic things about them
                                They do?
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X