whos druvk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i died around 5 am. Crazy night.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Had a kegger @ my house, finally got rid of everyone around 430 am and passed out shortly after. What a crazy night. I will say this, throwing a party is stressful as fuck and not nearly as fun as just going to someone elses. I have a new found respect for people who throw parties now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Had a kegger @ my house, finally got rid of everyone around 430 am and passed out shortly after. What a crazy night. I will say this, throwing a party is stressful as fuck and not nearly as fun as just going to someone elses. I have a new found respect for people who throw parties now.
        hence why i stopped doing it....

who's fighting?? who's about to get raped by the creepy dude that no one knows? who's trying to drive under complete retardation? who's pissing on the neighbors doorstep? who's passed out dead in what bathroom? who's vomiting all over the front yard? who's gettin too rowdy? Why's the music stopped? who's up next on the beer pong table? why is the keg foamy as shit? who just stole the cops car and is doing hole shots at the end of the street??

Just a small example.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Yeah I probably wont have another one unless we have more support from our friends and more planning into it.

We spent 210 on kegs and 200 on the jungle juice so we tried to get 5 bucks a person for just beer or 10 a person for beer and liquor. We ended the night with 300 bucks, we got stiffed pretty hard by a lot of people but it got really hard to keep track of who gave who money and so fourth.

Then you got these faggot girls coming to my house creating all kinds of drama, basically ruining the night.

Then you got people completely hammered who vow they are spending the night leave and drive home drunk.

Puke in my bathroom downstairs.

People upstairs when we had it roped off, fucking up my personal bathroom.

People smoking pot when 90% of the people @ the party are military and cant be around that shit.

Mud tracked all over the nice clean carpets.

The list goes on and on.

If we had made money instead of lose it, it would have been worth it. And people who were willing to help with cleanup the next day, totally worth it. But I didnt have either of those so in the end it really wasnt worth it.

Comment

sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              I always find the drunk posts amusing. Must have been having a such a sweet time that you were compelled to go on SiS and announce that you were drinking. But whatever floats your boat.
              I believe it makes them as cool as if they were to post "I am spending New Years Eve with my mom!" to try and seem cool.

Oh well, Good Job OP, I hope you caught herpes.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Yeah I probably wont have another one unless we have more support from our friends and more planning into it.

We spent 210 on kegs and 200 on the jungle juice so we tried to get 5 bucks a person for just beer or 10 a person for beer and liquor. We ended the night with 300 bucks, we got stiffed pretty hard by a lot of people but it got really hard to keep track of who gave who money and so fourth.

Then you got these faggot girls coming to my house creating all kinds of drama, basically ruining the night.

Then you got people completely hammered who vow they are spending the night leave and drive home drunk.

Puke in my bathroom downstairs.

People upstairs when we had it roped off, fucking up my personal bathroom.

People smoking pot when 90% of the people @ the party are military and cant be around that shit.

Mud tracked all over the nice clean carpets.

The list goes on and on.

If we had made money instead of lose it, it would have been worth it. And people who were willing to help with cleanup the next day, totally worth it. But I didnt have either of those so in the end it really wasnt worth it.
                That's why i always do BYOB, its simply the best way to go. No one gets stiffed, all is good. and normally people show up with way more than they need and because you threw the party, bam its community pot.

Girls and their drama suck, i actually hate that more than complete beligerency, just don't break nothing and i don't have to beat ass.

the drunk driving thing is always going to happen, there is pretty much nothing anyone can do to stop it. No matter what, there are just some people that regardless of anything, always think they are good and will always drive.

If vomit goes into toilets or storm drains outside, or neighbors bushes, thats fine. anywhere else and its a problem.

The weed thing is easy though, potheads are simple people folk. You just need to prescribe them an area to do it. outside patio, basement, etc. They tend to stay there, smoke their bud, and go about their usual business.

always lock bedroom doors, no ones the whore of the week and her drunken manlust of the nights love remnants anywhere near where they sleep.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                  That's why i always do BYOB, its simply the best way to go. No one gets stiffed, all is good. and normally people show up with way more than they need and because you threw the party, bam its community pot.

Girls and their drama suck, i actually hate that more than complete beligerency, just don't break nothing and i don't have to beat ass.

the drunk driving thing is always going to happen, there is pretty much nothing anyone can do to stop it. No matter what, there are just some people that regardless of anything, always think they are good and will always drive.

If vomit goes into toilets or storm drains outside, or neighbors bushes, thats fine. anywhere else and its a problem.

The weed thing is easy though, potheads are simple people folk. You just need to prescribe them an area to do it. outside patio, basement, etc. They tend to stay there, smoke their bud, and go about their usual business.

always lock bedroom doors, no ones the whore of the week and her drunken manlust of the nights love remnants anywhere near where they sleep.
                  Me and my roommate went in on the kegs together, 210 bucks for both of em. Our take of the earnings was 142 so we are out 68 bucks, 34 a piece which aint too big of a deal. Kegs were convenient for beer pong going on and ease of getting people their drinks. Id probably still do kegs in the future, but be more diligent about getting money. Marking peoples hands with sharpie and kicking out people who dont pay.

The drama was mostly derived from just ONE girl who had a problem with her ex boyfriend being there. I know him, I never met her. Needless to say shes never invited over here again.

The only way I could have prevented the drunk driving was physically take peoples keys but most of em were my friends and I trusted they wouldnt do that shit. There was only one or two who drove REALLY hammered. AAA had a service going on where they would come tow your car and bring you home for free. Lots of people got cabs, or had a DD which was pretty responsible of them. We offered the floor for people to sleep but everyone went home last night which was cool. The problem with the whole drinking and driving thing that worries me is that I am military, and 90 % of the people here were also military. Someone gets a DUI from my party, they are getting in trouble and possibly getting the boot out of the military, and im also gonna get introuble, lose rank and pay and shit which sucks, so I gotta really do a good job of covering my ass.

The back door was literally 10 feet from the bathroom so I dont know why someone decided puking in the sink would be a good idea but it wasnt and was a bitch to clean up, lots of food chunks and stuff in there. I dont know who did it and nobody fessed up to it so nothing I could do there.

The weed thing doesnt bother me too much, ive been around it, I just cant be breathing that shit in my lungs , as well as the 30 of the other military people that were at the party. Fine, go smoke in your car, just dont do it on my back patio where people are smoking ciggs also.

All the bedrooms were locked but my bathroom wasnt because it has a different style lock that I didnt have a key to, but we barricaded off the stairs and somehow people thought it would be OK to go fuck up my personal bathroom.

With better planning and people helping, it could and WILL go smoother in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    But whatever floats your boat.
                    Reserve buoyancy....sorry I couldn't resist
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

that is why i go to partys and not have them
                      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X