X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
    What's the Bike Dana?
    08 kawasaki klx450r
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i drove 12 hours to tennesee to put up a 4 seater chassis and then 12 hours back and then sold the chassis for half what i paid for it a year later
      Originally posted by gmc4cw
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

well left my house at 7am yesterday.. got home at 3am... but it was worth it.. got a sick bike for a killer price

oh, fuck you Interstate 95, and your damn tolls. i spent $80 in f-n tolls
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
          Another time we were bored and wanted philly cheese steaks. Soooo. We drove to philly. For a cheese steak. It was awesome. The end.
          i did the same thing dude. but my car got a flat and we didn't have a spare so it was towed home and we had to take the train home haha. it was an awesome night
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I drove 3800 miles in 4 days so I could have the house to myself for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              well left my house at 7am yesterday.. got home at 3am... but it was worth it.. got a sick bike for a killer price

oh, fuck you Interstate 95, and your damn tolls. i spent $80 in f-n tolls
              Really... tolls for me on the way up and down arent that bad.

Up
              4 bucks in Maryland ,
              4 bucks delaware
              9 ish jersey tp
              10 GW bridge
              2 NY Thru way

Down
              9 bucks NJ TP
              4? bucks Delware Memorial
              4 ish in maryland?

Comment

i personally didnt pay a single toll on the cross country trip until we were on our way home, heading through new york.
                Last edited by Ktmracer419; 01-03-2011, 02:08 PM.
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                  i personally didnt pay a single toll on the cross country trip until we were on our way home, heading through new york.
                  the guy lived 10 min off 95 in VA, i wanted to make it as direct and fast as possible. Im sure i could have avoided some of the tolls if i planned it out better

Comment

we didnt plan it at all lol. one day i was like "holy shit, i havent paid a single toll yet"
                    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

When I was 9 or 10, I went with my dad to Poland, New York, to pick up a transmission for our Bombardier tractor.

Said tractor is still sitting in our garage. Just sitting there. 4 flat tires and no transmission.
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                      X