Treadwrights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treadwrights

Saw mention of these somewhere and gave them a look. seems like an amazing deal, theyre goin for 71 each in 30x9.5r15. i am weary of retreads though i like the idea of cheap as fuck. anybody have experience or knowledge of whether theyre a risk worth taking?
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

never heard anything bad about them

what i have heard is their customer service is good, and the tires themselves are a bargain for what they are.

theyve been around a number of years in the off road scene
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

i had 31 m/t's, and have no complaints
      4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

they look like a decent tire, although when you try to buy them they dont have much in stock , i clicked in like over 15 different tires trying to add a set of 4 to shopping cart, no luck
        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
        eliminator MJ - Sold
        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
          they look like a decent tire, although when you try to buy them they dont have much in stock , i clicked in like over 15 different tires trying to add a set of 4 to shopping cart, no luck
          Same here. I was looking at them last week looking for a set of the BFG AT retreads. No luck finding any in stock/ I have heard good things about them from a few mag reviews too
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

pretty sure you have to just order them anyway and wait for them to make them. apparently it can take a little while but I also heard no more than 2-3 weeks which isnt bad IMO. some of the bigger sizes take longer because they are harder to get the tires to re-tread. As for reliability I havent heard anyone having a problem with them. kinda funny seeing a BFG AT sidewall and an MTR tread pattern

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
            X