Need some body wiork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
    In order to make the paint job look good you have to blend it because the paint has faded. If you want it done correctly and look like new you have to get the side of the car blended in.
    x2
    Ryan
    2013 Wrangler

Comment

Go to maddox chevrolet in guilford. Talk to this guy mike in the body shop in back. My girlfriends brother backed into her, crinkled the door, and indented the car from head to taillight. Guy did a sick job, one of my teachers introduced me. He likes cash.

Comment

Yeah, I understand that. I just "assumed" which was wrong of me, that the car was new or very new judging from context, that the paint wasnt very faded.

My door didnt perfectly match, but it wasnt that bad that I cared..

As you can see here on my old mall crawler, the back left door was replaced and painted. Then I re-pinstriped the whole truck.

FUCKING GENO

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
          How much are you looking to spend if you find a black one? My niece's friend owns a Junkyard around here that may still have a black tailgate for you. They're calling me back to confirm it +price.
          wow thats awesome thanks a lot man. i will exalt you if you find one. i got my red one for 100 bucks from a kid on JF so hopefully around there so i can turn around and sell the red one
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
            In order to make the paint job look good you have to blend it because the paint has faded. If you want it done correctly and look like new you have to get the side of the car blended in.
            Thats what I was thinking. My dad talked to one of his friends who owns a body shop and I think its going to be around 1,000 for a new door and paint. We have a 500$ deductible so for 500$. We probably won't go as far as to have the whole side of the car matched though.
            Last edited by Adam; 03-16-2009, 03:59 PM.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
            X