What the Hell SiS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the Hell SiS!

I'm working on my last final, and I'm trying to procrastinate... and the board is practically dead.

I mean hell, I was going to ask for a temp ban from Will even, just so I could get this paper done. But I see theres no need.

Theres no pointless youtube videos of kittens, pointless bickering or pointless boobs being posted... its like you guys want me to pass.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

and yes, I really am this bored with finals
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

enjoy this nugget of goodness

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0gHaqJ-RM8&feature[/ame]
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

that is fucking great
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Thats an epic music video.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

HAHAHA Fred... I was about to post the same thing lol. typing a paper right now about the effects of spindle speed and cutting speed of a bridgeport mill on the surface finish/roughness of a block of aluminum. I would rather watch paint dry... The experiment was fun... writing about it suxxxx.
          2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
          • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
          • 5.13's
          • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

That actually sounds worse than my paper on absolutism... by like... a long shot. that sucks dude. good luck.

On a side note, Im writing about Russian absolutism. Do you know how tempting it is to slip in one of those "In Mother Russia..." jokes?

I might just slip it in in the middle of a very serious paragraph somewhere.
            Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 12-15-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

2 more pages... i can do this... just two more pages. (thats a braindead btw)

Comment

two more pages and you can have a beer fred
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

pshhh. i have already started drinkin tha beerz... 1up fred.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                  • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                  • 5.13's
                  • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

are you kidding? im a 6-pack in! how the hell else you think i've gotten this far without killing myself?

Comment

well. shit. 1 down. if i had a six pack in me right now i would be drooling on the floor too.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

well, I drank two pots of coffee, and then I ran out of coffee, and so i switched to beer... uppers plus downers man... im just getting back to an even plain.

Comment

to beers tho! haha

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                            well, I drank two pots of coffee, and then I ran out of coffee, and so i switched to beer... uppers plus downers man... im just getting back to an even plain.
                            I love being medium too. I'll join you on the beers. I need to write a paper on the impacts/effects of wheeling some piece of land. I think I'll open two beers at once so it won't seem like I'm drinking alone.
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                              I love being medium too. I'll join you on the beers. I need to write a paper on the impacts/effects of wheeling some piece of land. I think I'll open two beers at once so it won't seem like I'm drinking alone.
                              Maybe PCP to that mix and you will have someone else drinking with you. sort of.you will think it.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                              • 5.13's
                              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                              X