Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely serious discussion. Please read. The fate of America rests in the balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the fate of America were at risk I would buy a Mustang. The blue oval didn't take hand outs. Fuck Dodge.

Comment

The Dodge Challenger is the shit.

Yes i'd prefer a corvette ZR1, but lets face it, i could never afford that shit.

My dream car is a 1970 dodge challenger with a 426 hemi. I am a Mopar guy, a stupid american redneck that would take the roar of an immensly oversized motor over any other car out there. This car is pure sex. period. European engineering can lick my balls, and the Japs can give me a rimjob. I don't give a fuck. Amurica
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I couldnt care less about handling. As someone said, "we drive Jeeps," most of which are lifted. It's the sound of an American V8 that sparks my interest and if they can put a sexy body on it like they did the Challenger than it is ok by me. We have a few Challenger's in our fleet at Enterprise. Unfortunately they are only V6 models, but still fun to drive. They turn heads everywhere.

However, I did see a new Shelby GT500 today that was gunmetal with black stripes. I came a little bit.
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I will always remember the day i got drive my cousin's SRT8 challenger. And the feeling of putting your foot down. I had never driven a car before that when i did that, you hear not only the most nut shattering roar, but you literally get sucked back into the seat. It was... amazing.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
            I will always remember the day i got drive my cousin's SRT8 challenger. And the feeling of putting your foot down. I had never driven a car before that when i did that, you hear not only the most nut shattering roar, but you literally get sucked back into the seat. It was... amazing.
            Lets make something happen
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

You want me to hook you up a ride huhhhh???

I'll see what i can do, he's a cop so his work schedule is kinda nutty. but we'll deff figure something out.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

not just a ride...i got some serious cam equipment headed my way this coming monday

not sayin, im just sayin
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  not just a ride...i got some serious cam equipment headed my way this coming monday

not sayin, im just sayin
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

like time to go out and destroy a set of tires kinda camera equipment. And i don't mean sitting burnouts.

BFG Commercial go:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aelc-Xf04dg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aelc-Xf04dg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post

not sayin, im just sayin
                      so glad you bought it...it'll pay off
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

so what is this mysterious camera doohicking thing??

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

lemme see... i love awd and turbos. the sound, the feel, the cornering, being able to drive all year long in all conditions. i like subarus and evos. i was born in moscow in 1939
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                              lemme see... i love awd and turbos. the sound, the feel, the cornering, being able to drive all year long in all conditions. i like subarus and evos. i was born in moscow in 1939
                              you sir aren't a real red blooded american. There's no "U.S.A." chants coming from your lips, no dreams of living in the 1920's and being a moonshine runner, no apple pies, or rainbows, or NASCAR, or baseball, or country biscuits and gravy, or fresh lemonade,............ i could keep going.......

hmmm jack daniels whiskey

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

hahaha nice one zullo. ok now for my REAL post. i do love awd and turbos. i also have a deep desire for a muscle car in the worst way. the challengers, new or old, are amazing. this isn't about insane power or rediculous handling. this is about the feel of the car. the sound of the car. i yearn for an old push rod big block like you have no idea. if i could even just touch a 426 hemi i'd cry. loves me some mopar
                                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X