Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely serious discussion. Please read. The fate of America rests in the balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rom8Pz7OBk[/ame]
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

watch this video...

Its a sweet looing car... only thing that really pisses me off is the carbon fiber sticker... WHY !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZseBpPufLI&feature=fvw[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

My problem with the current Challanger is that off the assembly line, the Rear tires aren't Wide enough. They don't fill the profile of a Muscle Car. When you look at one from directly behind, it's almost revolting to see Thin tires on a car like that.

When I want a muscle car, I want almost a foot and a half of fucking Meat on the Street. You know what I mean?

I'm more of a Dodge Viper person myself as a Viper ACR is still my dream car, but the Challanger has grown on me and is a Damn fine looking car.

The Camaro still blows chunks, though.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            My problem with the current Challanger is that off the assembly line, the Rear tires aren't Wide enough. They don't fill the profile of a Muscle Car. When you look at one from directly behind, it's almost revolting to see Thin tires on a car like that.

When I want a muscle car, I want almost a foot and a half of fucking Meat on the Street. You know what I mean?

I'm more of a Dodge Viper person myself, but the Challanger has grown on me and is a Damn fine looking car.

The Camaro still blows chunks though.
            A dodge viper starting retail is over double the top level challenger!
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              A dodge viper starting retail is over double the top level challenger!
              I don't base my Opinions on Price, if I did, I'd never have dreams of owning the NASA Crawler.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
                Agreed if I had money like that to spend on a car it would be the mustang, don't get me wrong the challenger and camaro are nice but they're not FirstOnRaceDay
                i agree
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                  i agree
                  Wait YOU like Mustangs?
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

They're pretty cool done up. Not gonna lie
                    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Wait YOU like Mustangs?
                      no Jon i like subarus, communism, and strict gun control
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

no Jon i like subarus, communism, and strict gun control
                        What was I thinking.

Also, I notice in your SIG it says "XJ in build" I'm going to rewind a few months ago and quote you. Not to be a dick, but merely to point something out.

"I'll never build another XJ" - You

Explain please? OR admit that I called you out on it before it happened.

The one person who you piss off more then President Obama,
                        Jonathan M. Maru

Comment

What was I thinking.

Also, I notice in your SIG it says "XJ in build" I'm going to rewind a few months ago and quote you. Not to be a dick, but merely to point something out.

"I'll never build another XJ" - You

Explain please? OR admit that I called you out on it before it happened.

The one person who you piss off more then President Obama,
                          Jonathan M. Maru

you really do not annoy me i find you comical. shit happens on building one

id say you annoy me like tsl's annoy you but they obviously seem to annoy you a lot
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

you really do not annoy me i find you comical. shit happens on building one
                            I try to only annoy you gingerly.

So I'm right then is what your saying?

Comment

I try to only annoy you gingerly.

So I'm right then is what your saying?
                              nice try
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKIQ0YWL0xs[/ame]
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X