Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely serious discussion. Please read. The fate of America rests in the balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely serious discussion. Please read. The fate of America rests in the balance

The Dodge Challenger. New or old, I dont care. I happen to like the new one. And by "like" I mean...........require more so than air itself.

I know there will be haters out there, my question is...HOW? What kind of red blooded american man doesnt want or like a Dodge Challenger? What kind of person doesnt appreciate and understand all that such a thing stands for? Did you not play enough catch with your dad as a child? Not play enough baseball or football? Do you lift your chin at american military prowess and engineering? Or do you just not like the colors red white and blue? Maybe it is the lack of love from your parents, and your aversion to red meat.

Ok I get it...you're a girl, I suppose this is understandable, girls arent expected to understand the alpha male-like presence of a Dodge Challenger.

Arguments such as "it doesnt do well in teh twisties!1!" - "japanese engineering is so much better" and "american interior quality is so lacking" are just another way of saying "I enjoy an elitist way of life, and by the way I have a love affair with communism and general douchebaggery"

So what is it, haters? You hate good things? Good things being defined as: America, v8s, apple pie, liberty, forged steel, colt revolvers, freedom, amber waves of grain.

You mean to tell me you look this car in the face, and go "this car is not for me, i prefer something more refined and foreign"? Well hike up that skirt you betsy-jo son of a bitch and set your DVR for the "Lifetime" channel, your man card has expired and is not approved for renewal.

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Is it a sweet car?

yeah I do believe it's pretty sweet.

If I had that kind of money to spend on a vehicle, would I buy that?

Fuck no.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

I dont care what anyone says....this is one of the coolest fucking colors I have ever seen and this car is just

SMS 570

and the drag pack

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Agreed if I had money like that to spend on a car it would be the mustang, don't get me wrong the challenger and camaro are nice but they're not FirstOnRaceDay
        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
          Agreed if I had money like that to spend on a car it would be the mustang, don't get me wrong the challenger and camaro are nice but they're not FirstOnRaceDay
          Fair. Things like "mustang" and "corvette" can fill the blanks here without worry.
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

damn fine looking car if i do say so myself. I have yet had the pleasure of riding in one
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Will, without a doubt i cannot help but agree with you completely, unliek most other threads lol.

I would rock that, or any new or old muscle car. And as much as i like the idea of an AWD turbo'ed sedan, nothing...NOTHING compares in coolness to a v8, rwd two-doored rubber eater
              dirty30

Comment

dodge did the best on redesigning this car, IMO it's better than the mustang and camaro!

Comment

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I hear its a boat to drive unless youre going in a straight line...

I'd rock the fuck out of it
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

i do love them.
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                        I hear its a boat to drive unless youre going in a straight line...

I'd rock the fuck out of it
                        just liek every muscle car from the 60's
                        dirty30

Comment

We drive lifted XJs with no sway bars....im sure this thing would feel like a ferrari. If I had the money for a car like that, I would buy one. They are just bad ass. however, I would love to spend a little more on a ZR1.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

So far I have complete faith in you guys
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                              and the drag pack

i would race that in the RallyScab97 NISMOdent edition
                              dirty30

Comment

Working...
                              X