• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interco Tire Company shut down?!?!?!

I hope not

http://www.intercotire.com/

Discuss
    Last edited by hippie metal; 12-06-2010, 01:48 AM.
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

I just tried to hit their site earlier today as well, weird.

I think someone in accounting fucked up when it came to renewing the domain name...

Damnit Beth!
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Worked just now

Comment

Website is back up.

OH MAN, DOES THAT MEAN IT'S UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP???
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

they should go out of business
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            They should.
            sigpic

Comment

Where would RJ get his super cool totally awesome TSL's from 1981
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                agreed

Comment

Why the hate for Interco, I dont mind TSLs. Matter of fact I kind of prefer them

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                    Why the hate for Interco, I dont mind TSLs. Matter of fact I kind of prefer them
                    They were good when I was like 4. There is just better tires out there now then one that was designed in the 80's and hasn't changed
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

CB3 would cry at the thought of not buying TRXXUS MTs. eventhough he doesnt run them, or ever has, they are the most amazing tire out there....he legit has a petition on jeepforum to Interco asking for a 33x10.50 TRXXUS MT....

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                        They were good when I was like 4. There is just better tires out there now then one that was designed in the 80's and hasn't changed

Hasn't changed because they still work well. Personally, I have seen those tires all over the place still, and I still stand unimpressed by KM2s and most other tires out today, minus the creepys. I am happy with my nice thick sidewalls
                        Last edited by hippie metal; 12-07-2010, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                          Hasn't changed because they still work well. Personally, I have seen those tires all over the place still, and I still stand unimpressed by KM2s and most other tires out today, minus the creepys. I am happy with my nice thick sidewalls
                          But see, that's the thing, your Nice Thick Sidewalls are something that all offroad tires offer now. Gone are the days of the Paper Mache sidewalls of the Procomp Mud Terrain, and, as stated before, the LTB and tires of the same akin, are archaic and outdated. They are fine for rigs that dont go on the street, but some people, like those here, require something with more road manners.

I still like the Iroks and the boggers have their place amongst the redneck south, but other than that...every tire they offer is either archaic or campy (M16 tire, really? ).
                          Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 12-07-2010, 12:43 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            But see, that's the thing, your Nice Thick Sidewalls are something that all offroad tires offer now. Gone are the days of the Paper Mache sidewalls of the Procomp Mud Terrain, and, as stated before, the LTB and tires of the same akin, are archaic and outdated. They are fine for rigs that dont go on the street, but some people, like those here, require something with more road manners.

I still like the Iroks and the boggers have their place amongst the redneck south, but other than that...every tire they offer is either archaic or campy (M16 tire, really? ).
                            See this is a respectable answer. Offers both opinion and fact. not just the usual..."Thats gay cause I typed so" answer

Comment

I only really like 3 tires they offer.

So what, there are better tires out there, but I agree that if a design has been around since the 80's it must mean that they aint half bad. I wouldnt be heart broken or anything, but I would hate to see them out of business is all. And yes, I understand that most people on here need something with better road manners than Interco offers, but we're a small group if you think about it. alot of people out there trailer their rigs and probably have nothing but good things to say about Interco's tires.

Just trying to flip the coin here a bit.
                              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X