Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting with a little bit of snow

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr9Vtsjh60[/ame]
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

meh i've never liked subarus
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

no, then do u not like drifting?
      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Werd.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

no drifting for too

Comment

that was boring

Comment

yea it is a little but u guys have seen all the good one allready

Comment

Snow drifting is cool but Subarus are gayer than aids.

Comment

point 1: i do that in my RallyScab which is 1.5wheel drive, and i get way wackier than that lol

point 2: who goes to drift their subaru wearing a khaki cardigan?
                  dirty30

Comment

Working...
                  X