Update time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update time!

Hi guys, I finally have something worth posting. Kind of. We got to go wheeling on Nov. 20, it was a Toys for Tots run with Big Rubbers Off Road, on private property in Windber, PA. It is some gnarly terrain when it's damp out. Rocky ground that likes to move around and get you stuck. We got the most damage we ever got in one trip in a matter of 15 minutes in one spot. First we were stuck in one spot, and when George backed up to try again, we backed into a tree. The tire carrier bent and busted out the rear window. Then a few minutes later we were still trying to get out of the same spot when a stub shaft broke AGAIN, and the u joint split in half if I remember right. We limped back to the camp area and planned on hanging out and getting to know some of the people, but George happened to see we had a gas leak. So we left early. It was a great day despite everything.

This Bronco was badass

Crazy Waggy

XJ with leafs all around if you can see them in the front

This guy was very respectful, stayed in line like everybody else. It was cool!

This made me want to cry, a dead XJ

Bent tire carrier, lack of rear window

More pics link, working on getting front end damage from the stub shaft breaking, etc. Our stupid camera was fawking up so we didn't get very many pics.
    http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/b...%2011-20-2010/
    96 XJ Sport
    6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
    Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Yeah Lisa!!! RIP blue XJ Looks cool though, glad you guys were able to get out there!!!
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Working...
    X