Comment

Originally posted by PapaGeno21 View Post

How is that a Fail pic??
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i wonder in the guy in the Ram got killed?? holy shit

Comment

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                i wonder in the guy in the Ram got killed?? holy shit
                I read a report about it and he didn't. From a different angle, you'll see that the island roof only clipped the door, ripping it off while the driver was able to get out rather unharmed. Watch the video carefully and you'll see.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

that pic of the runner who shit his pants made me laugh... and puke... at the same time
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Phil: It was not a fail pic, but I saw it and wanted to post it for the hell of it.

Pete: It was in Texas over this summer, that dude and his son who were in the truck escaped unscathed somehow.. Lucky there was no one in a honda civic under that thing making a deposit..
                    FUCKING GENO

Comment

if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        I read a report about it and he didn't. From a different angle, you'll see that the island roof only clipped the door, ripping it off while the driver was able to get out rather unharmed. Watch the video carefully and you'll see.

oh yea, it kinda peeled the side of the truck off

Comment

1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

Comment

i work with the kid with this tattoo and apparently hes not gay some how. (btw its a dick with balls, with angel wing and devil horns. also has "one eyed willie" written across the top of it)
                              Last edited by Magilla; 03-13-2009, 11:18 PM.
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post

oh and almost forgot:
                                Haha, REEEEEEEAL funny. I'm laughing my ass off here. But I havn't gotten stuck yet!
                                2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

Working...
                                X