Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLDR
    Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

seemes like the driver in the camaro was tiny, and idk didnt seem to be as good as a driver as tanner.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy View Post
        thats fancy but when i win power ball lol i'm buying a hennesey and a srt8 challenger
        I drove a hennesey SRT10 twin turbo 4dr truck

Comment

the things we would all do if we won the lotto.... i guess thats y they say dreamin's free... lol

Comment

for all that money, you can build a old nova with a 502 making twice the power and look hella better then a stang or camaro for 1/4 of the cost.
            Originally posted by gmc4cw
            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

what am i being ware of?

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                that stang is sick wade, but to be fair it is a built drag car. the camaro is a streetable edition made by that company. any muscle car CAN be fast if you do enough to it. not saying stock they suck though cause i do like the new 5.0 and the new camaros

That camaro has a procharger! The stang has a turbo!(and some nitrous) and Im pretty sure the stang is running stock style suspension and its probably still streetable. However drop that stang into a corner and the camaro will drive right around it...
                89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Working...
                X