Drivers Licenses...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers Licenses...

They must be fucking giving them away...
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

A bit vague for me...
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

WTF?
        BORKED
        2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
          WTF?
          BORKED
          hahaha your fuckin shot
          89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
          95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
          97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
          If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

I just cant go anywhere these days without running into some asshole not being able to drive. Its getting fucking ridiculous.
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
              I just cant go anywhere these days without running into some asshole not being able to drive. Its getting fucking ridiculous.
              Kinda figured this

I have the same problem most of the time. Even worse when im towing. When towing people cut me off much more....smart .

Comment

You have to get one of those things? Guess I missed that day in drivers ed
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

you didnt need one 80 years ago, you were grandfathered in

Comment

i think the dmv gives them away in packs of 5 if ur not from the US

Comment

Originally posted by SANDS-77 View Post
                      i think the dmv gives them away in packs of 5 if ur not from the US
                      Its usually one more person than the intended car can actually fit.
                      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Stupid drivers are the reason I have 130 watt KCs. This girl cut me off one night within inches when I was driving home from UConn. I turned on my KCs and lit up her entire car. She tried to speed up and outrun my lights, which is funny because they are long range lights. The further away you get the more it blinds you.
                        -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

lol yea when im towing people are complete dicks. last time i went to big dogs someone rear ended me while i was towing my rig. fucked her car all up and she got a DUI. all hopped up on teh meth
                          Originally posted by gmc4cw
                          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

They practically handed me mine. Getting a Drivers License is probably one of the easiest fucking things you can do these days.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

yea, bunch of bitches. Try living in a resort town with a bunch of tourists driving around The amount of times people drive in the bike lane on maint street or drive 5 mph down maint street just pointing at shit, or they stop every half a block looking for a parking spot.
                              1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                              1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
                              X