Show your military appreciation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show your military appreciation!

I'm not much for charity, but this one's pretty legit.

Today's opening day for LBEH.org, who takes donations and uses the money to buy plane tickets for troops to get home for the holidays.

I strongly encourage you to donate a couple dollars or even frequent flier miles to the cause. I almost had to resort to these guys this year, but I was lucky enough to work out other plans and save a slot for someone that really needs it. As such I've made this a sort of personal mission to raise as much attention for these guys as possible, so SPREAD THE WORD! Every dollar counts here. They ticket troops all the way up til xmas so it's never too late in the season.

More info and donations

Can I get a sticky? It's for "Muricah
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Originally posted by Tom View Post

Can I get a sticky? It's for "Muricah
    you play me like a cheap board game tom, Lol.

Stickied
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

thanks man

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

As of tomorrow it shall be done I just donated a bunch of canned goods to troops the other night and bought a pound of coffee from dunkin. Always try to help out when I can. Come on guys get on this!
        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Thanksgiving is coming up and there are many who will be away from their families fighting so you can still be with yours this holiday. Lots of guys in the military have to pick and choose which holidays they spend with their family.

How about helping them choose Christmas and chippin in a little for their plane ticket?

Comment

this is still goin, almost $100,000 raised so far.

Comment

Working...
            X