my cat is a dog....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cat is a dog....

to be more specific a fucking German Shepperd police dog. My ac unit was acting up last night and i had the maintenance people come up and check it out. well while he was out getting a part he left his ladder against the wall and my cat camber decided to climb said 12 foot ladder and hide in the ac unit area. Andrew closed it all up when done and came out to watch me play on my ps3 for a min and she was in the other room crying the blues. we figured she just hated andrew cause he's like 350lbs and 6ft8.

so as im looking for my second cat, i find she's up in the ac unit area shredding the fuck out of the filters in terror and ramming the ac cover. poor thing.

to give you an idea of how high this shit actually is

and here you can see her looking down like HAHA FUCKERS

and andrew failing at getting pussy

Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I just love a good cat story. Thanks for sharing Shane.

Comment

cracks me up. they get in more shit that i wouldnt expect. i have rolls of paper towels in the kitchen plugging up holes so they cant climb behind the cabinets. Found that out the hard way at least they keep the stink bugs in check when they get in to the apartment.
          Originally posted by gmc4cw
          if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
            X