i want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want

a new cryo'd alloy please 250:1 gear ratio multiplying the torque of a 1985 22RE Toyota motor apparently will break 35 splines

Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

oooooo twist and snap hahahaha i'm guessing that was an outer?? what brand??
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

came with the rig when i bought it, i was told cryo'd spicer... came out of a werock buggie
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

i ordered superior 35 spl outers. lifetime warranty.

the american made ones are better but cost about 300 bucks each.

The discovery series are made in india but cost like 130, bad part is its a 10 year warranty and it only covers manfacturer defect.

what size tires you running?? thats a pretty significant break hahahaa.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

39's. i can see it happening though, i got bound up on a red trail at rc. im running 5.38 gears, and a doubler set up with 4.7 gears in the rear case giving me about 250:1 gear ratio. so i figure 20,000 lbs of pressue was applied to the shaft before it broke

Comment

Holy shit shane thats impressive

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Noice!!!
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

how did my inner not break. these are cryo'd alloys......

effn crazy

So i have enough alloy in the mail to replace everything in my D60

Comment

Working...
                X