fuck xbox live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck xbox live

on the phone for 45 minutes to cancel an account. honestly they are the most retarded fuckers on the planet. the retard is so strong in them i imagine it would take 13 help desk employee's if one ever lost his cool. Retard strong is not to be taken lightly by no means.

eff'n shit. ps3 all the way.
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

I <3 Xbox live. Although they barely speak English they're always awesome to me.

Btw if you play halo reach at all, request me. My gt is "a jooish notsee"
    Last edited by Trailer Ray; 10-28-2010, 05:02 PM.
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

i canceled it. i sold my xbox for my trail rig funds
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

PC gaming FTW.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          PC gaming FTW.

For reals.

Comment

Why would you bother to cancel it at all? Why not just let it run out, I didn't think they did refunds or anything like that.

Comment

They don't but if he paid monthly it automatically gets taken out of the bank. Makes sense since he sold the system. My computer can barely load sis nevermind an online game.

Comment

PS3 ftw

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                  I <3 Xbox live. Although they barely speak English they're always awesome to me.

Btw if you play halo reach at all, request me. My gt is "a jooish notsee"
                  do you play MW2? i feel like i've seen that name before. just requested you too
                  94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                  3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

i paid for the year, and they auto renew it unless you say otherwise.

Comment

i just deleted my credit card information and let mine run out

I haven't had a XBOX in like 4 years and finaly just got rid of my live account this past summer because I couldn't figure out how to cancel it. so i just let friends have it for a while

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
                        do you play MW2? i feel like i've seen that name before. just requested you too
                        yeah but im not sure if i played mw2 on that name. that was mostly my halo account (yeah i have different accounts for different games lol). my main mw2 account was hojocoroofing. i dont have that one anymore tho, or mw2 for that matter, only the jooish one. ill be on pretty much all night tonight on reach if you wanna play

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                          yeah but im not sure if i played mw2 on that name. that was mostly my halo account (yeah i have different accounts for different games lol). my main mw2 account was hojocoroofing. i dont have that one anymore tho, or mw2 for that matter, only the jooish one. ill be on pretty much all night tonight on reach if you wanna play
                          i don't go near any video gaming system on weekend nights unless to watch netflix
                          94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                          3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
                            i don't go near any video gaming system on weekend nights unless to watch netflix
                            ohhh, i pretty much only play on the weekends cuz if i pick it up on a weeknight when i have work the next morn ill be up until 3am.

Comment

Working...
                            X