Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Nicole and other Cross Country Flyers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nicole and other Cross Country Flyers.

Guess which Airlines are some of the worst? REad the article and it reminded us all of our pure Hatred for United.

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-interests-36360593
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

jon loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss delta

almost as much as i love united i just hope that now that they're with continental they will improve
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

continental is usually awesome.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
        jon loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss delta

almost as much as i love united i just hope that now that they're with continental they will improve
        I laughed so hard when Jon told that story.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

American Airlines sucks. They have some of the oldest planes currently in service. My friends dad works for them. He told us that once they had a 1970s era 737 that just stopped running while it was taxiing to the runway. They took the passengers from that plane and put them on an MD80 which had electronics issues. Finally they put them on another newer 737 and the flight ended up being like 2 hours late. I've heard so many plane stories theres a reason I try not to fly anymore. I feel much safer in my uncle's Cessna which you can glide to a field if the engine stops.
          -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

delta is all i can use
            winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
              American Airlines sucks. They have some of the oldest planes currently in service. My friends dad works for them. He told us that once they had a 1970s era 737 that just stopped running while it was taxiing to the runway. They took the passengers from that plane and put them on an MD80 which had electronics issues. Finally they put them on another newer 737 and the flight ended up being like 2 hours late. I've heard so many plane stories theres a reason I try not to fly anymore. I feel much safer in my uncle's Cessna which you can glide to a field if the engine stops.
              just hope there is a field nearby

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i flew virgin to vegas wasn't half bad had a tv and shit pretty cool
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

conntinental has always been awesome, they still mantain inflight meals
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                  X