• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick dude, im planning on getting a bike this summer
    4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      nice bike man!

the 1000's in that year range are RETARDED. My friend (coit) has one with a bunch of mods. went to clutch up a wheelie in 3rd @ ~55mph and just smoked the tire for a few seconds b4 it stood up. nearly pooped myself!

i think the 750 is a great balance of the weight and handling of a 600 but some torque and powa of a 1000
      750 is great for the street, my bike has no problems putting a whoopin on the older 1000's and it's very light and nimble as compared to some. I've done alot of mods to this bike both with looks and performance/handling, next purchase is a adjustable steering damper, just not sure if I want a rotory style or reg. As far as wheelies go I used to be able to wheelie this bike from 1st to 5th shifting in the air (no clutch) and 3rd & 4th for standups on the highway but I'll all done with that.

Comment

Slow wheelies are where it's at. Sprocket that shit and clutch it up everywhere. lol

Gixxers are super sexy comfortable bikes.

Comment

i've just ventured into third gear for my highway wheelies... going over 100 on one wheel is the biggest adrenaline rush!! thats not bullshit... some stock bikes from the factory have 165+

Comment

I orginally had this and a 02 cbr600F4i , the F4i was my stunt bike ut had a 12 bar wuth some home made cages I kicked the shit out of it and sold it to Eric (4bangeryj) and he did the samething as myself, beat it and sold it. Doin wheelies on the highway is awsome and all but wil eventually land you in trouble and absolutely kills front tires. I've also seem alot of the 06+ GSXRs headtube crack from people not knowing how to land a wheelie good.

Comment

I wheelie almost every time i go riding, (when its safe to do so) and a few times I came down a bit hard. Only problem I ever had was a cracked radiator support.

Comment

becareful of your forkseals, back when I first started I blew a set on my 98750

Comment

jellous sick bike dude

Comment

Working...
                  X