No announcement yet.

What to do with these lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i just went and mounted them... when i did the poll was for mounting them up on the hood... so thats what i did... pics in a bit
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

we also finished the winch install last night, added some d-rings to the bumper
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

those dogs are HUUUUGEE

Comment

driveway looks like a jeep get together. now we just need to test out the winch.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

A driveway full of Jeeps is a thing of beauty.
            96 XJ Sport
            6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
            Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

Not a fan of the lights, but if it works for you then great.
              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

yeah, i don't know how much i like them... but we'll see, either they will grow on me or i'll rip them off and sell 'em

Comment

cut off wheel i see mine in the pic mine as well use it for something
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

put em on the winch fairlead. i have mine there and they look nice there

Comment

That 2 dr looks familiar. That's a RE 3.5" on there right?

Comment

nope, i think its a skyjacker kit... Its my bro's and it's rocking WAY too much lift. A 3.5 skyjacker kit plus a 2" bb. On 31's... I keep trying to get him to let me have some fun with my fav tool (saws all) so that we can stuff some 35's under there, but its just his DD and he really doesn't wheel. Shame huh?

Comment

How long has he owned it? I think i've met him/your dad before.

Comment

he's had it a while... like 7 or 8 years i think... tall skinny kid

Comment

Yeah then I've met him awhile back at the movie theater on westport ave

Comment

Working...
                              X