No announcement yet.

To Those Who Enjoy A Good Dark Beer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Those Who Enjoy A Good Dark Beer...

Try Victory Brewing Company's Storm King Stout, my buddy just gave me some as a sorry for busting my head open. Not only is it delicious, at 9.1% alcohol you'll be buzzed after only half a sixxer
    dirty30

Will do, thanks for the recommendation.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I might have to try it. Ever had Smuttynose Porter? That stuff is DARK. Just had one the other day.
      01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

unearthly....11% fawking epic. 4 has me drooling on the bar. loose cannon is my second faV AT10%

yes im drunk. shut up
        Originally posted by gmc4cw
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          unearthly....11% fawking epic. 4 has me drooling on the bar. loose cannon is my second faV AT10%

yes im drunk. shut up
          Loose cannon is one of the best beers I've ever had definitely my favorite
          Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

i had some java stout last night, brewed with vanilla coffee beans. Very good.
            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

i also like anything from heavy seas. I hang with the brewers, good beer and crew

Comment

I thought the brewery was called high seas? I could be wrong tho. I have yet to find it anywhere besides on tap..
                Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Avery brewing co's "beast"
                  16.73% alc by volume
                  delicous going down
                  not so much after

www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
                    I thought the brewery was called high seas? I could be wrong tho. I have yet to find it anywhere besides on tap..
                    http://www.hsbeer.com/

Comment

Poor Carleton
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Goose Island has a Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Coffee Stout, 13%, has the initial taste of bourbon then a smooth after taste of slight coffee and then beer, delicious.
                        1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                        1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                        2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
                        X