umm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umm

So whats the deal with the 2am "OMG im drunk" threads? is that the cool thing these days? i mean it was 7am this morning, on my second cup of coffee with the beer farts and i didnt come here going "GUYS IM HOPPED UP ON HAZELNUT AND SUGAR AND MY FARTS SMELL LIKE SEMEN COVERED ROSERY BEADS THAT GOT DRUG OUT OF MY CATS ASSHOLE".... then one would ask why would they be semen covered, and thus i have no response. Better to leave that one alone.

If your alone at your pc with nothing to do but get drunk and post up your achievement, do something like post from the bar, or a jail cell or at least post up titties along with said thread. Drinking is not glourious, its not something to brag about, its to be enjoyed while texting and driving. But be safe, use a hands free setup, dont want to get in trouble.

oh and its 10am and im high on sugar and caffeine and heres some titties

Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    its to be enjoyed while texting and driving.
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

amen.
      91 YJ: 4.0, 4" lift, 33" TSL's, SYE, Woody driveshaft, cut flares

Comment

lol
        88 XJ / 6"lift Long arms/ Front Locker / Homemade Bumpers/ 33 dickcepts Crusher's

Comment

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Another example of what should be posted....

OMG IM SOOO DRUNK.
              Originally posted by gmc4cw
              if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Working...
              X