No announcement yet.

Post 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can't honestly think no one was gonna bust your balls, not even alittle, over this.

We never said "don't do it, you're an idiot" did we?? NO. do your thing man.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
      im perfectly calm. i find it halarious that you all get such joy out of hatin on my shit cuz i wanna do something that you dont all agree with. where would this sport even be if it werent for the people that went against what eveyone else though and did something different. we would all still be drivin stock jeeps on the road because thats what everyone else does right.....
      i dont think anyone is "hating on your shit." I think people are just giving their opinion for different reasons. I dont think anyone cares whether you put leafs under your jeep or not. They are just voicing their opinion

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

ok "you all" was strong. i knew this was comming this is still sis right...? yea it is... so yes i exspected it. never said it was ground breaking. but compared to the norm around here its alien. but seems to me like your doubting me or somthing... idk i get deffensive when ppl tell me its not gonna work or thats a stupid idea just fires me up get get it done to prove them wrong ive always been that way....
        #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

ok "you all" was strong. i knew this was comming this is still sis right...? yea it is... so yes i exspected it. never said it was ground breaking. but compared to the norm around here its alien. but seems to me like your doubting me or somthing... idk i get deffensive when ppl tell me its not gonna work or thats a stupid idea just fires me up get get it done to prove them wrong ive always been that way....
          noone was telling you that you couldnt do it. you have built your jeep this far, i dont doubt that you can do it. however, people were just saying that there is a reason that people stick with a good 3 or 4 link set up and not leaf springs. Yes, its different, but there is a reason its not done all the time and professional rock crawlers dont run leafs....except Justin who just owns everyone. jussayin

Comment

Joe, leafs up front on an XJ still suck.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I aint gonna speak for anyone else here..im just savin my own ass

i got no problem or doubts with you doing it...i didnt even look that thread up for this... i was on the last 10 pages of the shenanigans forum looking for shit to bump for laughs...and bam here this was, went through it, and there u were sayin that

u cant blame me for bumping it based on your build thread

I know you cant blame me.
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

i knew this was comming this is still sis right...? yea it is... so yes i exspected it.
                oh and i hate to be the bearer of bad news..but this is how it is EVERYWHERE as far as communities go...i'd say its mild here.
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

IMO....if it aint broke (and i know your jeep does great how it is) dont fix it

Comment

ohh its broke....

idk about you but i dont like having to replace d30 shafts everytime i wheel.

me and my jeep are gonna go and be different now ill fight with you guys later.

oh can we narrow this down to one thread plz... rather than me having to go back and forth from my build thread to this to the one wit the video to defend myself hahaha i feel outnumbered kthnkx
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Joe, I have a better idea: Give me all of your D30 shafts (unbroken) for $50 and you can use that $50 towards a new front end!
                      sigpic

Comment

FUCK THAT

phil already has 3/4 of the worlds d30 shafts

these are MINEEE
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

NOOOOO. NO NO NO. I NEED MORE. :convulses violently:
                          sigpic

Comment

ohh its broke....

idk about you but i dont like having to replace d30 shafts everytime i wheel.

me and my jeep are gonna go and be different now ill fight with you guys later.

oh can we narrow this down to one thread plz... rather than me having to go back and forth from my build thread to this to the one wit the video to defend myself hahaha i feel outnumbered kthnkx
                            joe, chill pleaze kthnx

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              Joe, I have a better idea: Give me all of your D30 shafts (unbroken) for $50 and you can use that $50 towards a new front end!
                              Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              FUCK THAT

phil already has 3/4 of the worlds d30 shafts

these are MINEEE
                              i would but i dont have any left. blew up my last 297 spare awhile ago. i only have a set of 260s i carry for spare now.
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i would but i dont have any left. blew up my last 297 spare awhile ago. i only have a set of 260s i carry for spare now.
                                Alright, so $30 for both.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X