Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ i knew it was coming

Comment

I just don't like it when people are like yes I'm very interested I will give you a call in a bit to get the details. And then never call.

I'm currently selling my burb on there and I had an asshole tell me he was coming within the hour and was going to pay the asking price in cash no questions asked. He showed up and looked at the burb with a flashlight and left before my dad could get outside.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

weirddd can u report it to CL?
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

not like it would matter, it just some scammer from africa. I hate people that try to make a living taking peoples money, i would like to meet this person face to face
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
              I fucking hate craigslist. All I get is scams for my fucking dirtbike. Yeah. I'll ship you the dirtbike to fucking Australia asshole
              got a dirt bike to sell?

Comment

Funny thing about scams. Not that those arent scams i just thought this was funny. One of my friends sold his corvette and was looking for something cheaper as a toy. He found this 350Z on the forum that had a lot of work done and was cheap as hell. So he posted and told the guy to call him. Well the guy posted back and was like im in South America right now but will be back in country soon. Just PM me your phone number and email address and I will get back to you. everyone on the forum was like OMG SCAM SCAM SCAM. So he PMed him his number and finally the guy called him back, his family owns the Phillips Sea Food chain and there processing plant is in South America and thats why he was there. I just thought it was funny lol
                You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

^^^ some people dont lie.

Comment

Working...
                  X