No announcement yet.

Daily Dose of Rockwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, looks like some cool terrain...where was this at?
    -Erik
    Miller Motorsports #4421 : 1st Overall - 2010 Ultra4 IEC Series , 2010 Line Mtn. Race Series
    Thanks to: BFGoodrich, Spidertrax, The Axle Exchange, Metro Printing & Promo, North Jersey Jeep Club, CTM, RadFlo Shocks, Schwanke Engines, HeavyMetalConcepts, EMS Offroad

Comment

Originally posted by ne14jpn View Post
      btw, looks like some cool terrain...where was this at?
      it was in NH
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

nom nom nom nom nom nom
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by ne14jpn View Post
          wonder if those rigs NEED rocks or just want em'? I'm going with the latter but can't for the life of me understand why!?
          from what i saw, 39 red labels and dana 60's out performed rockwells and huge ass swampers. But still there was some awesome shit up there.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
            from what i saw, 39 red labels and dana 60's out performed rockwells and huge ass swampers. But still there was some awesome shit up there.
            Excellent terrain but this is truth. In the end, Rockwells are just TOO MASSIVE. The unsprung weight and width are just absurd but they do keep on trucking. The White YJ did some pretty Awesome stuff.

In the end, Adam's (Clayton) buggy can wheel circles around them.
            Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 10-05-2010, 07:50 PM.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

after my short stint on getting shit together for rocks, 1 tons is the way to go. you can get rocks all day long but the work + parts to make them worth anything is to much imho. you can get a set of tons, alloys gears and set up waaaaaay cheaper, way lighter and built to suit your needs. That and if you brake them your looking at a nasty ass tear down. nothing good. 1 tons you can pull apart in 15 minutes and replace shafts if need be. simple is better
              Originally posted by gmc4cw
              if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

looking good.

Comment

Working...
                X