Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrr.....pirates

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...c1_lnk3|175064
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Why don't we just use our technology to wiped their asses out?
    88 XJ / 6"lift Long arms/ Front Locker / Homemade Bumpers/ 33 dickcepts Crusher's

Comment

wait....they were jet skiing outside of US borders???? why???????
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

[IMG]http://i1001.photobucket

Comment

These pirates are no Joke. A few weeks ago some Somali`s took over a tanker fully loaded with crude oil, got it running, and then started driving it up and down Africa. It was a big deal the area they were operating in was pretty much shut down for ship traffic.
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

all i could think of reading this article is what the fuck are they doing anywhere near mexico right now? hate to be a downer but sometimes stupid kills.
            winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Apparently they weren't equipped with the right jet ski on that day?? And you know things are getting bad when theres mexicans taking over the water.

1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
              1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
              X