1993 ZJ Limited V8 (Stock) - Sold, but never forgotten

2001 XJ - A continued work in progress

Comment

Awesome!
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

haha speaking of notes, my girlfriend and I both go to the same college although she goes during the day while i go at night. I had to go up there to get a book for class and she was already in class. I happen to park next to her in the parking lot and on my way out i couldnt resist messing with her.

I left her a note on her windshield that said "im sorry for hitting your car, I waited around for a bit but you didnt come out so i had no choice but to go on with my life. Dont worry though, the damage isnt that noticable anyways."

now after that i went home but she got home, note in hand telling me what somebody left her. She tells me how she called her mother, walked back in to the main office to see if anyone left contact info, she also walked around her car many times trying to find the damage. The she seen me smiling and realized it was my hand writing as she was telling me all this
        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
        eliminator MJ - Sold
        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          That was pretty fucking Hilarious.

My favorite so far was a Brand New Ferrari parked in the handicapped space at Home Depot.
          Did it at least have the pass? There's a guy that owns property around Norwalk who is in his 60s and can barely walk but has a red ferrari, a jaguar coupe, a loaded X5 and a few other cars.

People really are assholes about that though. I had a customer come in and park in the hanicapped spot with his brand new ferrari that was in his 30s.

We also had a man park in the dashed lines beside the handicap in his corvette. A man came running in asking who owned the corvette and when the owner ran out they threw water at him and said next time you won't park like an asshole...He now parks in the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
            Did it at least have the pass? There's a guy that owns property around Norwalk who is in his 60s and can barely walk but has a red ferrari, a jaguar coupe, a loaded X5 and a few other cars.

People really are assholes about that though. I had a customer come in and park in the hanicapped spot with his brand new ferrari that was in his 30s.

We also had a man park in the dashed lines beside the handicap in his corvette. A man came running in asking who owned the corvette and when the owner ran out they threw water at him and said next time you won't park like an asshole...He now parks in the lines.
            No, no pass. If he did have one, I wouldn't have been pissed.

When we were down in Long Island we saw some guy in a Dodge Viper pull into the CVS parking lot, park in the handicapped spot and proceeded to let his Mongolian Chinese Whore aquantance go inside to get a pack of condoms.

People are fucking Douche Bags.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

If there is no handicapped sign any one can park there. For it to be an official spot they need the painting and the sign.
              99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by Daven View Post
                If there is no handicapped sign any one can park there. For it to be an official spot they need the painting and the sign.
                Thanks, dude. Had no idea.

I think the Blue outlines, the giant painting of a man in a wheel chair and multiple signs cemented into the ground simply aren't enough anymore.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

last year we had the bright idea of moving my friends vw cabrio down the driveway to hide it it ended up in the woopds against a tree bad idea
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                  X