all you outdoorsy people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Normally, I'd be pretty stoked to hear about something like that, but television offroad shows are so campy and watered down they are almost unbearable to watch.

Kind of like all those shows on the discovery channel now, for example, Baldo the Wonder SEAL. Overly dramatic for absolutely no apparent reason other than dramatic effect.
    actually it was pretty good to watch little bullshit and lots of wheeling. They interviewed the people on stuff they did to their vehicles but then they would show some bad ass wheeling. like 1/4 of it was interviews the rest was wheeling.

But now the s.w.a.t show on the channel makes me want to make kill people. Its actually worse than bald o the wonder seal. But gunneys back on the air so it makes up for that shit show
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

NICOLE DONT TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THIS!!!!

the less people know, the better our chances of winning!!!!
      winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Done!!!
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

it just said i'm not able to enter after i filled everything out
          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
          X