Fight thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lo9l
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

One time I was at a block party in hartford. For whatever reason my buddy I was with left the bar with a can in his hand still? Anyways the idiot throws it into a crowd, and hits some kid in the head. The kid comes up to me and asks me why I threw a can at his head? I'm like WTF? My buddy throws the kid on the ground. Next thing I know 2 of the kids boys come over and one of the kids girlfriends. So I'm like hell no, come over and pull one of the kids out. While I'm gettin ready to fight someone sucker punches me from the side. I didn't even flinch, it just made me more angry. So while I'm standing there thinking to myself who the f*ck just punched me in the face, I turn to see the kid. I sock him square in the nose, split the outside of his nose open and he falls to the ground immediately. Best feeling in the world to knock someone out if you've never done it. Since we were in the middle of downtown hartford at 2 a.m. the cops come over and arrest us. While they are booking us the cops tell us that we beat the sh*t outta the guys, funny thing is the girlfriend got arrested as well for interfering with an arrest. So 2 vs. 5 we win. I still reminiss about that story today even though it happened like 4 years ago.
      06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

fights always break out around me with out me knowing. stupid baby mama drama
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Basic trainging was like one big fight club in the laundry room, guy named Britt Rogers, fat kid piece of shit always wanted to fight me so like every other day he got the shit beat out of him. Answer to the DS was always he fell down the stairs
          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
            Were this the time when coon got beat up? I don't understand why anyone would wanna hurt that kid.

Yup. That was us. Unfortunately.
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
              Answer to the DS was always he fell down the stairs
              2000 XJ
              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

never thrown a punch in anger

closest ive gotten was an old friend of mine threw a punch and hit me in the back of the head so i speared him and we wrestled until broken up
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

only ever been in one fight.. last year....

two kids jumped me for defending my friend. (long story)

ended with both of them in the ER. one with a broken nose, one with two broken ribs.

and me..... with a split knuckle

stupid fawks.... dont mess with the MANGI HILL
                  -Doug

Used to wheel.... now..... not so much....

Comment

Saw a kid get stabbed in the head. My fights aren't worth the text im typing.

oh and "You're*"
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

when I was a senior at boarding school we as seniors were told if we fight we get automatically kicked out, so some underclassmen tried to test the theory on my in the middle of wrestling season. the kid is speaking shit ind punching me but im walking away and ignoring it, just telling him to stop. he wont, so I take my belt out and whipped him once he jumped me got behind me i just hip tossed him to the ground and he was out. i stand up and my belt( i wear large belt buckles) is hanging out of my forehead, when he grabbed me i dropped my belt and got it lodged in my forehead. (i didn't get kicked out)

Comment

fights always break out at the bars here at school. and somehow i'm always in between the people fighting. one of my first nights out during freshman year (adam was actually with me!) we were at one of the bars here and two guys started fighting right in front of me...some other guy saw that i was gonna get hurt and basically threw me up onto the bar and i got beer and other drinks spilled all over me and it was gross. but whoever this guy was saved my ass from these 2 gigantic rugby players
                        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

never really been in a fight. i'm a big dude so i dunno if that has somethin to do with it. never even tossed a punch. i doubt i'd be good in a fight but i know i can throw some ppl into shit haha
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I speared Hawk....does that count?
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              I speared Hawk....does that count?

Comment

one of the funniest things ive ever seen
                                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                                X