No announcement yet.

Fight thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My facorite story i have i was in school for. I went to an alternative school during high school so for gym and what not we would go bowling or play basketball at the local YMCA. Well one time while playing basketball at the Y during a school trip. There was this kid there and at the time I was ultra short and hated it. Well this kid decided to continuously make fun of my hight. So I finally snapped, when I got the ball next to him I hauled it at his face. Ripped his shirt over his head and upper cutted him as hard as I could. One shot KO.

Another one was at a show in NY. Some kid tryed to fuck with me at a madball show. In the pit he constantly aimed for me. So I got sick of his shit and tossed him. He later approached me with 3 of his boys. So I figured right before he punched me, I should do something fucked up to keep his boys from wanting to jump in. So I grabbed him by the shoulders and headbutted him as hard as I could. Broke his nose in 2 places and again one shot KO..

But my idea on fights:
    As long as someone wakes up and says. "God Damn that fucker got me good"- I win

And if i am going to the hospital 1 or more people are coming with me
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i was at a party and a kid got drunk and tried to drive so we told him no and took his keys so he flipped out and attacked my best friend and i so i snuffed and then quickly wrapped his neck and choked him out and dragged his ass to the curb and dropped him. i broke his cheek bone and he had to get facial reconstructive surgury. i try to stay outta fights unless they are in the ring but this was more so self defensive/defending a friend.
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

saw a sweet fight in Canterbury, dont know what happened but someone screamed hes got a gun and everyone went running and you saw someone beating someones ass. Needless to say, i got the fuck outta there.

Comment

I went to defend this guy I met at a party and ended up getting jumped by three kids. I fish-hooked one of them and then the others went to town on my ribs.....with their feet.

Cut my eyebrow open, bloody nose, bruised ribs....I didnt even do anything wrong they were just picking on this kid because he was foreign and I tried to stick up for him
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I have never really been in a fight before except a minor scuffle in 10th grade, just a couple punches nothing major. however, I saw a pretty good one last semester between a couple lax kids on my team and some guidos. my friend sean was sitting on a bench and just got snuck in the eye, so my friend matt went apeshit and beat the hell out of the kid that punched him. sent him to the hospital cuz his face was a gigantic balloon.
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

one of my personal favorites

BORKED
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Am I the only one who got their ass beat here?
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

old school vid and still badass

Comment

I was at a friends house sitting in his barn just me and another kid. A group of kids that we don't get along with from another town came in through a door behind me and punched me square in the face with brass knuckles. He hit my friend multiple times until he was covered in blood. They started to kick me in the face and in the back with steel toe boots. We were both fucked and didn't know happened. Another one of our friends showed up and called the cops and we ended up going to the hospital.
                    After all of my friends found out about this they went insane. We went to a concert and the group of kids that jumped us were there. They jumped 2 of our guys while they were standing in line for tickets. My buddy's came back all bloody and bruised. So a couple other kids and I go to find them and settle this.
                    Our biggest kid (Eric) fights MMA and has always had something against their biggest most "badass" kid. Hes jacked on roids. Everyone says he will kick the shit out of anyone. So we find them and our buddy Eric goes up to the kid, hits him twice and he drops. Another one of my friends goes up to a kid headbutts him and that kid drops. We start kicking the shit out of these kids until security started to come towards us. We left covered in blood.

That was my only real "fight" and or "ass kicking"
                    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                      Am I the only one who got their ass beat here?
                      nope. Your not alone
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

In third grade a kid kicked my new power rangers lunchbox so I punched him in the stomach and he threw up everywhere, other then that I just fuck shit up/ get fucked up in the pits at metal concerts, last time was at an unearth concert, douchebag punched me in the face, so I used my elbows (tight quarters) to pummel him, but nothing special really
                        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
                          I was at a friends house sitting in his barn just me and another kid. A group of kids that we don't get along with from another town came in through a door behind me and punched me square in the face with brass knuckles. He hit my friend multiple times until he was covered in blood. They started to kick me in the face and in the back with steel toe boots. We were both fucked and didn't know happened. Another one of our friends showed up and called the cops and we ended up going to the hospital.
                          After all of my friends found out about this they went insane. We went to a concert and the group of kids that jumped us were there. They jumped 2 of our guys while they were standing in line for tickets. My buddy's came back all bloody and bruised. So a couple other kids and I go to find them and settle this.
                          Our biggest kid (Eric) fights MMA and has always had something against their biggest most "badass" kid. Hes jacked on roids. Everyone says he will kick the shit out of anyone. So we find them and our buddy Eric goes up to the kid, hits him twice and he drops. Another one of my friends goes up to a kid headbutts him and that kid drops. We start kicking the shit out of these kids until security started to come towards us. We left covered in blood.

That was my only real "fight" and or "ass kicking"
                          Were this the time when coon got beat up? I don't understand why anyone would wanna hurt that kid.
                          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                          1999 sierra
                          1967 M725 Big and Slow
                          -Dan

Comment

I laid out one kid at lunch in higschool after he was making fun of one of my friends who was gay. I stood up and asked them what their problem was, they said they didn't have one, so I replied good, then knock off the names and teasing, and smacked a notebook out of the hands of a kid about a foot taller then me. He got out of his chair so I wrenched his shirt, and he wrenched mine, and hit me 3 times. while he was hitting me, I thought about whether or not I would get in trouble if I didn't hit him back. I finally said fuck it, and laid 2 upside his head. Second hit put him on the ground and I looked up to see 3 teachers rushing me to tackle me, but I jumped out of the way in time.

I almost broke someone leg, too..

Comment

back in junior year some kid on my bus thought i was calling his friends gay, didn't realize we were joking, got off at my busstop and started throwing me around (I was light and had no sense of balance), i pushed him around twice, then walked/ran away, since I wasn't the best at fist to fist...

Comment

Originally posted by Zacatac View Post
                                back in junior year some kid on my bus thought i was calling his friends gay, didn't realize we were joking, got off at my busstop and started throwing me around (I was light and had no sense of balance), i pushed him around twice, then walked/ran away, since I wasn't the best at fist to fist...
                                and then i went to his house and spoke with his parents.

Comment

Working...
                                X