Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Film Festival

Any one ever heard of this?

I was at the McDonalds drive through and some random guy came up to me wearing a kentfilmfestival.org shirt and said he likes the jeep and wanted to know if i wanted to have it in a documentary film. So i said sure and he gave me his email and his name and told me to check out the website.

He said that i would have to have the jeep in kent this weekend and when i was leaving he stopped me so he can take a pic of the jeep and send it to the producer.

I have no clue what it is about but i should find out shortly when i get a response to the email.
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

yeas u should
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
    X