Fall Seaonals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Seaonals

They are by far my favorite beers of the year. You can't beat shipyards pumpkin ale and sam's octoberfest. Unfortunantely all we have here as of right now is sierra's tumbler which is so so, and fat tires hoptober which is pretty good. Any of you guys have other fall favorites?
    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
    1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
    2001 TJ Sport - DD

I bought the first 12 of shipyard pumpkin ale I laid eyes on this season. Didnt hessitate a moment. haha
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

:Theres a liquor store in denver that reminds me of discount liquors, i stop there every time i make a trip to denver, i'm even a club member. I hunted that store for the shipyard and finally found it on a pallet in the back corner. Just had a lady I work with who was in denver pick me up some too since I ran out from last week. Damn mountains and their slow beer deliveries.
      1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
      2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Damnit dude!
        I miss my drinking buddy.

Looks like October is gonna be fun tho.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
          :i'm even a club member.
          BTW, of course you are haha.

Comment

And also, you spelt the title of this thread wrong... dumbass.

Comment

How did I spell that wrong?? Yea, club card sends you like discounts and coupons and you get a few bucks off each thing you get. Yea oct. is gonna be fun, can't wait for that sh*t. Get your ticket yet?

nvm, just noticed the s. Sorry guys FALL SEASONALS
              Last edited by bangarang; 09-14-2010, 06:37 PM.
              1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

at the restaurant i work at we have octorberfest on tap. soooooo delicious
                94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                  How did I spell that wrong?? nvm, just noticed the s. Sorry guys FALL SEASONALS
                  Dork.

Comment

buweiser the every season seasonal
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

My favorite season for beer as well Sam Adams Oktoberfest is out
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                        My favorite season for beer as well Sam Adams Oktoberfest is out
                        Yup.

And I've discovered a new love, Yuengling Black and Tan. It's like Guinness Lite.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Dogfishhead punkin spice. Delicious. Also high seas has a seasonal that's quite tastey but I forget what its called. High seas loose cannon is incredible, but not seasonal. Magic hat has a sampler that is all October seasonals, they were all very good. And of course, octoberfest.
                          Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            Yup.

And I've discovered a new love, Yuengling Black and Tan. It's like Guinness Lite.
                            If you wanna try a Guinness Light, try Smithwicks. It's made by Guinness and NOM
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

mmmm oktoberfest
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                              X