VMA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMA's

Anybody else watch them last night? There were a few good parts to it, but overall it was terrible. What is with these new musicians!? It seemed like more then half were more worried about their dance moves and were lip sinking. And who the fawk is Justin Beiber?!? I didnt realize there were so many people who have an unhealthy love for him. He looks like a 13 year old girl for christs sake. And lady gaga, don't even get me started on that conundrum, is she a lady, is she a man? Kanye and taylor swift having a cute back to back apology song whatever you wanna call it at the end. That shit happened a year ago and it wasnt a big f-ing deal then!!! I can't believe peope follow this stuff religiously, sh*t just pisses me off!!! Sorry had to rant a bit after having to endure that.
    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
    1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
    2001 TJ Sport - DD

Nope. Not at all.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

you poor, poor bastard.
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

sorry i listen to good music

and my tv has one of these
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Ya, really. You just complained about the whole thing. Yet... You continued to watch it...

Comment

one of those without a girlfriend holding onto it i would assume
            1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
            2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

negative...although if i wasn't on a plane i probably would have watched some of it
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                one of those without a girlfriend holding onto it i would assume
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                you poor, poor bastard.
                X2

Annie started watching a VH1 top 100 countdown this weekend because there was nothing else on... she ended up leaving to go home around the 40s... I saw it through to the end simply because I felt I needed to know the number 1.

From the time we tuned in, I figured it was gonna be The Beatles.

Guess what... it was.

Hours of my life wasted.

FUCK YOU VH1!!!!

But dont worry man, I feel your pain. haha.
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

i watched part of it and it totally sucked. i might take a trip to LA strictly for the reason of beating down justin beiber.
                  94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                  3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

fucking canadians
                    1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                    2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
                    X