Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I suddenly like Donald Trump... but still hate the rest of the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suddenly like Donald Trump... but still hate the rest of the world.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/...c_mosque_trump

In a letter released Thursday by Trump's publicist, the real estate investor told Elzanaty that he would buy his stake in the lower Manhattan building for 25 percent more than whatever he paid.
    "I am making this offer as a resident of New York and citizen of the United States, not because I think the location is a spectacular one (because it is not), but because it will end a very serious, inflammatory, and highly divisive situation that is destined, in my opinion, to only get worse," the letter said.
    Trump also attached a condition to his offer: He said that as part of the deal, the backers of the mosque project would need to promise that any new mosque they constructed would be at least five blocks farther away from the World Trade Center site.

And this little tidbit:
    In Gainesville, Fla., a minister said he had canceled plans to burn copies of the Quran because the imam leading the mosque agreed to move its location. Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf said that he was surprised by the announcement and that he would not barter.
    I love how the FBI can stifle this man's right to free speech because it's offensive to those in OTHER COUNTRIES but do nothing about a mosque being built in offense to OUR COUNTRY.
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=64

Read that article. Donald Trump only asking 25% more? There are people wanting to buy that property for DOUBLE.

Donald Trump making that offer is completely irrelevant.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

yeah I heard that about the guy in Florida. Everyone in my classes (since they are probably hippies being UConn) freak out and say the people building the mosque should be able to build it where they want. In normal circumstances, yes they should. Seeing how thats right next to where so many people died and where a major event in our country's history occured, I think its questionable. Like they have the whole city to build something why would they pick that exact spot? To prove a point? Coincidence? Its like building a huge factory next to a civil war battlefield. Just kinda shows a little disrespect.
      -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
        Its like building a huge factory next to a civil war battlefield. Just kinda shows a little disrespect.
        or putting protestors next to a military funeral
        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
          or putting protestors next to a military funeral
          or loudly eating strips of bacon in a room full of vegetarians.
          -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

no that is just awesome
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

You will fit in just find around here!
              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                You will fit in just find around here!
                I don't think he meant it that way...

...Unless I'm wrong, you make it seem like Eating Strips of Bacon in front of Vegetarians is just as obnoxious as protestors at a Military Funeral. If you do think that, you won't fit in around here...at all.
                Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 09-10-2010, 12:23 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

touche. I guess I didn't really think about it that way. Bacon was involved.
                  2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                  • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                  • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                  • 5.13's
                  • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                  • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

CLOSE THE BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLOW RACIAL PROFILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
                    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainInsano View Post
                      TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

CLOSE THE BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLOW RACIAL PROFILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I laughed when I saw this...
                        some crazy guy put this together.

Islam is never satisfied to be one religion among many.

It has to be supreme; the one and only. “the (only) religion (acceptable) before God is Islam.” (Surah 3:19)
                        Within Islam, freedom of religion (tolerance) is never an option.
                        Allah says, “If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him.” (Surah 3: 85)

Islamization (domination) of a nation occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’ When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table.

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:
                        United States — Muslim 1.0%
                        Australia — Muslim 1.5%
                        Canada — Muslim 1.9%
                        China — Muslim 1%-2%
                        Italy — Muslim 1.5%
                        Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
                        Denmark — Muslim 2%
                        Germany — Muslim 3.7%
                        United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
                        Spain — Muslim 4%
                        Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply(United States).
                        France — Muslim 8%
                        Philippines — Muslim 5%
                        Sweden — Muslim 5%
                        Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
                        The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
                        Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world. When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris – car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).
                        Guyana — Muslim 10%
                        India — Muslim 13.4%
                        Israel — Muslim 16%
                        Kenya — Muslim 10%
                        Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
                        Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
                        Bosnia — Muslim 40%
                        Chad — Muslim 53.1%
                        Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:
                        Albania — Muslim 70%
                        Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
                        Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
                        Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
                        Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
                        Egypt — Muslim 90%
                        Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
                        Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
                        Iran — Muslim 98%
                        Iraq — Muslim 97%
                        Jordan — Muslim 92%
                        Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
                        Pakistan — Muslim 97%
                        Palestine — Muslim 99%
                        Syria — Muslim 90%
                        Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
                        Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
                        United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s (supposed) to be peace because everybody is a Muslim: we know however that this isn’t true. 100% is when Muslims, to satisfy their blood lust, start killing...
                        Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
                        Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
                        Somalia — Muslim 100%
                        Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Percentages source, CIA: The World Fact Book.

Everyone feel free to use/copy this post however they would like to...
                        Would love a Muslim to try & dispute it
                        91 YJ: 4.0, 4" lift, 33" TSL's, SYE, Woody driveshaft, cut flares

Comment

Seems like something Glen Beck would say...
                          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
                          X