My Mind is so full of FUCK right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mind is so full of FUCK right now.

I walked into Gamestop today to purchase a used copy of Red Dead Redemption (to play on the rare occasion I have nothing to do) and I voluntarily opened myself up to be confronted by the store clerk as what most people do while standing in line in the store. I asked politely if they had a used copy of Red Dead Redemption and he said 'Why yes we have 30 copies'. I was excited, to say the least, and began the grueling journey through time and space to purchase it. This is getting good right? Well, as I was bombarded by questions pertaining to the useless services that the company offered, I began to lose my train of thought and kept repeating the word 'No' over and over, hoping that it would at some point in time sink in that I do not want their fucking magazine or to rent this game coming out next century, but then I was hit with a question so hard that I almost lost my footing.

"This game is rated M, can I see your ID?"

This was my first reaction.

I was confused, bewildered, befuddled, baffled, distraught and behooved. My Identification issued by the Government? The last time I recall, the age limit cut off for Mature Rated Videogames was 17 or 18 years of age.

"What?"
    "I need to see your ID."

With a blank stare on my face, I reached into my pocket and showed him my Government Issue Drivers License. I said not one more thing to the man. It reminded me of those time before I was 21, never being carded for alcohol, ever, until the day I turned 21 and went to go legally buy myself beer, they Carded me.

Maybe I'll grow the beard back and have it be so long that I can hide my fists within it and whenever someone asks me for ID, they will never see pain coming.

Until then, I'm never going to Gamestop again because the hoodrats there were getting on my nerves and I actively wanted them to go back to the Cockroach Colosseum I call Bridgeport.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 09-08-2010, 07:59 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Is that the one you wear, Dave?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
        this was funny.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Is that the one you wear, Dave?
          Is the humor lost on you? Please say it isnt so. And yes, Im a sexy bitch wearing that!

Comment

Really?
            sigpic

Comment

I wish they made cool shooting games for the Wii.

Comment

I thought you were a PC gamer? DID YOU CONVERT? HEATHEN??
                sigpic

Comment

Lol same thing happened to me. Never got carded for smokes til my 18th bday, nor for alcohol til a few days after my 21st. Although honestly, the basement dwellers behind the counter at gamestop do card me all the time.
                  Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

why not just order it online and avoid that hassle. it arrives nicely at your door.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                      this was funny.
                      I lawled at this as well.
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicleless View Post
                        why not just order it online and avoid that hassle. it arrives nicely at your door.
                        Next time I will.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          I thought you were a PC gamer? DID YOU CONVERT? HEATHEN??
                          My wife wanted a Wii to play bowling. We bought one and got some other shit games. Guitar hero, the guitar broke quickly and I had to desolder the switches and install some heavy duty jobs. I then bought House of the Dead and some handgun holders and it was fun. I actually dont play any games anymore.

I need a new machine to get back into it but Im not that interested anymore.

Comment

i walked into highs to get some cigars like i do often.... and she was like i need to see your id... im like i dont have it with me (Left it home) and she's like well i cant sell these to you i cant verify your age. So i look at her and tell her that if i was under 18 would i drive a big ass 50k dodge dually, pulled up my sleeves to show my arms covered in tattoos, would i have these? and honestly this big ass goatee.... when did you see anyone under 18 have this much growth.... she said yea yo uhave a point and sold me the cigars haha.

i dont mind it, they are doing there job, and its the law. minor inconvience
                            Originally posted by gmc4cw
                            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

hahahahahahha fucking
                              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X