3.66 GB.... how long will it take??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.66 GB.... how long will it take??

so i began downloading a file... this size, over an hour ago and i am still less than 1 GB into this adventure.

Once i have the file it will be so large, i don't even know how i am going to cut it down and edit it. Its video BTW.

my computer will most likely explode into smithereins after it overheats, i am currently dousing it in conventional yellow mustard to avoid this tragedy.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    so i began downloading a file... this size, over an hour ago and i am still less than 1 GB into this adventure.

Once i have the file it will be so large, i don't even know how i am going to cut it down and edit it. Its video BTW.

my computer will most likely explode into smithereins after it overheats, i am currently dousing it in conventional yellow mustard to avoid this tragedy.

Yellow Mustard is the fucking cure to all problems. My heart currently pumps yellow mustard through my veins; I shall never die.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

well its gonna need to when this file downloads and you get to see it

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

approx. finish time is 2:13 am.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

lol, i can almost guarandamntee its going to be unwatchable on your comp because its raw HD
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

then why the hell am i doing this. i dont even have the means to convert or even the RAM or bites or whatever u call it to watch this file in realtime.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

what is your download speed? what type of connection do you use? what type of computer do you use? what video, what format, what player?

Comment

Is it...'the footage'?
                sigpic

Comment

its a dell, with windows xp, i have no idea after that.

and to phil.... yes it is THE footage.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

OMG KENT WAYT.
                    sigpic

Comment

well don't get too excited. i'm pretty sure that at 2:13am i am going to be very disappointed.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

You are better off having me download it then you drive to my house and watch it. lolol.
                        sigpic

Comment

fine emailing you the link to the file of awesome.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                            fine emailing you the link to the file of awesome.
                            Fine. You can stop by whenever you want. I have beer.
                            sigpic

Comment

well i wanted to edit it down to music and make it awesome

so i'm still gonna keep trying.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                              X