so...i'm on my way home from work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so...i'm on my way home from work...

i take back roads from my house to work everyday...and today on my drive home, i happened to notice that there were cars parked along both sides of this one road i take...the road is very small to begin with and the section where the cars were parked was right before a sharp turn...anyway...i happen to notice that there was a big animal rescue trailer along with a truck from news12...turns out this is what was going on...

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail....news_type=news

not sure if you all can see it...i know the news12 site only works if you are subscribed to them..i'm trying to find an article on it too, but for those of you who can't see:

(09/01/10) HUNTINGTON - Fire officials say they responded to an alarm at a Huntington home today where they discovered an estimated 100 dogs, three goats and an emaciated pony.

Officials say they also found several dead dogs at 168 Chichester Rd. They say the home is vacant, but there was pet food and water set out.

Efforts are now being made to locate the owner of the house.

so sad. who does this?! this house is literally a minute away from me...it's crazy to think that it was happening right here and nobody knew
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Fucking assholes deserves to get.....ill save my self from a possible ban, but anyways, the first thing that comes to mind is Vick
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

that depresses me

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i just can't get over it...100 dogs...like, where did they all stay? how did nobody ever realize this? the houses over there aren't too far apart from each other...i told my dad i wanted to go over and take the dogs but he said by the time i got home animal rescue probably took them already
          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

LOL I was gonna say Mike Vick too, but damn some people are fucked up
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

thats really really sad so many animals died and the living ones were most likely not in good living conditions. Ive heard recently stuff about people who keep cats like that and how their mindset is and all..its really weird and I really wish there was something that could be done about all the strays and pets that need homes
              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
              J10 project do want.
              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I wish someone would kill my dog....just saying.

Comment

what happened? abandoned house or owners on vacation or something? where was this? i cant find any local news on it, not on newsday yet
                  winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    what happened? abandoned house or owners on vacation or something? where was this? i cant find any local news on it, not on newsday yet
                    on chichester, right by that sharp turn...on my side of chichester, not yours...

the house is vacant
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

That's ridiculous
                      U.S. Army

Comment

Some people deserve to be shot.

Nicole, find out who owns this house, I want this fucker's head as a hood ornament.
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                          Some people deserve to be shot.

Nicole, find out who owns this house, I want this fucker's head as a hood ornament.
                          yeah...i hope the people who owned/own the house get it good
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

news12 just said they have two people in custody...good...

they're gonna take all the animals away and give them the health care that they need...good news
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

How did people not notice something was wrong? One or two dogs are loud when they start to bark...100 Dogs? What the fuck?? A PONY? Where the fuck do you keep a Pony?
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X