• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hogan girl is a whale nowadays

Comment

• bumppity
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
        bumppity
        Smited for bumping without a picture
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

bumppity
          you cant bump w/o pics
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
            Smited for bumping without a picture
            not my comp...if i had my computer back already i would of accompanied it with a pic. smited for smiting

Comment

not my comp...if i had my computer back already i would of accompanied it with a pic. smited for smiting
              You cant smite my smite.

Double smited for not using google
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• you cant smite me.....i have a shield

Comment

IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• CHICK CHICK BURN
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

• blast from the past

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                        IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT
                        listen you old ass mother fucker dont you have an AARP application to fill out or some shit?? maybe social security to collect?? forgeting to take your meds?...fucking dinosour jockey

Comment

listen you old ass mother fucker dont you have an AARP application to fill out or some shit?? maybe social security to collect?? forgeting to take your meds?...fucking dinosour jockey
                          I'M GAY, NO I'M NOT, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT OFFICER ALMEDA. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT FUCK YOU I'M GAY I'M OUT NO I'M NOT.I'M GAY, NO I'M NOT, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT OFFICER ALMEDA. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT FUCK YOU I'M GAY I'M OUT NO I'M NOT.I'M GAY, NO I'M NOT, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT OFFICER ALMEDA. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT FUCK YOU I'M GAY I'M OUT NO I'M NOT.I'M GAY, NO I'M NOT, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT OFFICER ALMEDA. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT FUCK YOU I'M GAY I'M OUT NO I'M NOT.
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                            I'M GAY, NO I'M NOT, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT OFFICER ALMEDA. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT FUCK YOU I'M GAY I'M OUT NO I'M NOT.I'M GAY, NO I'M NOT, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT OFFICER ALMEDA. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT FUCK YOU I'M GAY I'M OUT NO I'M NOT.I'M GAY, NO I'M NOT, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT OFFICER ALMEDA. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT FUCK YOU I'M GAY I'M OUT NO I'M NOT.I'M GAY, NO I'M NOT, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT OFFICER ALMEDA. IN THE BUTT IN THE BUTT FUCK YOU I'M GAY I'M OUT NO I'M NOT.

............you sir suck. and will never be smoked up again

Comment

• Micheal Turmble
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

............you sir suck. and will never be smoked up again
                                lol, you'll forget this i'm sure

Comment

Working...
                                X