Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For All Those Currently Having No Fun Activities Planned for Saturday September 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All Those Currently Having No Fun Activities Planned for Saturday September 4

My band is playing in New London, at the El N Gee club, with Wretched, Antagonist And headliners The Breathing Process, who, if you've never seen them before are awesome live

so if you like metal/hardcore/grind, show up, tis only $10 and you'll get to see me on my birfday
    dirty30

I've seen Wretched and The Breathing Process. Depending on time, I should be out of work by then.
    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I would totally come if i wasn't going to be away.

Funny its TBP, i've seen em numerous times. I know the Sansones, Chris being the drummer and Justin his younger brother who has toured with them playin rythym guitar. Cool ass dudes
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I used to go to the El n Gee all the time

if im available i'll go
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i havent been to the el n gee since i saw the virus when i was 14 right before they closed it down...they opened back up?
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Yeah it's open, new owner is awesome too
            dirty30

Comment

id love to come but i have a wedding to attend.

Comment

I'll be durrr, My birfday is the 5th
                Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                X