Clear All

Absolutely. Maybe jeter will have a party. He has enough free time now lol
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Has anyone heard of Dudley town?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHi75L9B1k4

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        Btw the viaduct that crosses rt80 into pa from jersey is hollow and you can climb through it. I have lots of pics there
        i havent been to the viaduct in almost 3 years.. does is still have a fence blocking that first pillar you have to climb up? second to last time i was there there were putting fence up around the top and the last time i went i couldnt get up at all.

Comment

There is a cement wall now instead of the fence. If you go to the top the first manhole is open and you can climb down
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

YES! HAHA this made televison!!!!! been on that road so many times!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
              Has anyone heard of Dudley town?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHi75L9B1k4
              That town is a dead zone. Have you ever been there? no birds no crickets no nothing, its really creepy.

Comment

Any first hand accounts of Clinton road? Always knew I hated that Jersey place...
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                  Any first hand accounts of Clinton road? Always knew I hated that Jersey place...
                  i live on clinton road. f'real

spent many many nights on this road during the high school days doing dumb shit. the only thing unexplained that ever happened was my friends durango went from park to drive and started driving away till i dove in and hit the brake
                  Last edited by Burton58; 10-09-2011, 08:37 AM.
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    i live on clinton road. f'real

spent many many nights on this road during the high school days doing dumb shit. the only thing unexplained that ever happened was my friends durango went from park to drive and started driving away till i dove in and hit the brake
                    ummmm that may have been my leg when i was sleeping in the back. kicked it down into drive. my b dog
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

was it?!?! mike and i were so fucking confused as to how it got into drive. you're the fucking culprit this whole time
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

So you live there and now there are no first hand accounts? LAME!
                        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Well last week the door to my apt was bleeding if that helps. I live at 13 clinton rd too lol
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

That time of the month?
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Looks like it. Who knew my house could be such a bigvag
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
                                That town is a dead zone. Have you ever been there? no birds no crickets no nothing, its really creepy.
                                I haven't been, I was planning on takin a trip out there about 5 years ago and never did.

Comment

Working...
                                X