cars make my head hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cars make my head hurt

for the last few days my head has been filled with thoughts of clutch forks, transmission casings, slave cyls, flywheels, pressure plates and pull vs push type clutches. to ease off the pressure of cars on my mind i pose to you this one simple question i have been pondering recently...

should Nebraska even be a state?

like seriously, besides corn and maybe some wheat what good has Nebraska ever given us? i vote it should be completely roofed and turned in to the very first state of Wal-Mart. think about it, all the redneck goods you could ever want in one ginormous building. clearly there would need trains to carry you to the different sections which would be easily marked by zip codes. sporting goods? 68812. electronics? 68164. toys? 68522.

to sum it up, is there any state as worthless as Nebraska
    I drive a Datsun

i think nebraska is a bit far for us to get to. Don't forget our lifted/built jeeps can't make it that far without having problems.....
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
      i think nebraska is a bit far for us to get to. Don't forget our lifted/built jeeps can't make it that far without having problems.....
      I'd be disappointed if my Jeep couldnt make it to Nebraska.
      01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

i'm fully confident that my pos jeep could make it much further than my car. not that i would go there anyway. remember... Nebraska is worthless
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

mine made it all the way to cali. Nebraska has given us omaha beef and you cant go wrong with that!! The real question, name something positive new jersey has given to society? I say make it the national republic of jersey and give pa a coastline.
          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

However I would not be disappointed if I just happen to never go to Nebraska.
            01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
              mine made it all the way to cali. Nebraska has given us omaha beef and you cant go wrong with that!! The real question, name something positive new jersey has given to society? I say make it the national republic of jersey and give pa a coastline.
              ha, jersey is a pitiful state. not worthless like nebraska, just so god awful that it needs to be nuked or completely strip mined
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post

to sum it up, is there any state as worthless as Nebraska
                yeah, gonna have to say jersey.
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

corn is always interesting

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I have driven through Nebraska. Lots of cows and they produce Nom Noms. not worthless
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

nebraska sucks. there is corn there. and i hear corn makes whiskey. yet nebraska, with its wealth of corn, makes absolutely no whiskey. what a failure.

for those of you who get the reference.... i swear to god if i ever hear that song again, im gonna kill a motha fucka.
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Rhode Island is a useless state. Either be part of Connecticut or be part of Massachusetts.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                          corn is always interesting

butt gazer.
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

have we forgotten omaha steaks?!?!?!

2 tj's
                            3 yj's
                            2 xj's
                            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by bangarang View Post
                              Nebraska has given us omaha beef and you cant go wrong with that!!
                              Gotcha covered
                              1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                              1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Working...
                              X