Wiring Woes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Woes.

So heres the deal. I was working on a Jeep, trying to get the electrical system in proper order when I stumbled upon a wire that seemed to go to nowhere. I started trying to trace it, but the deeper I dug the more confusing it got. It became so bad that I eventually had to retrace my steps and write them down.

So I've attatched the wiring diagram that I've made in hopes that someone on here might be able to understand it a bit better and might be able to help me out.

I think the wire is for a set of fog lights that are no longer on the vehicle, but I'm not sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is all quite a mess and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Here is the diagram, drawn to the best of my ability to give you a decently accurate representation of whats under the dash/hood of this Jeep.

Let me know,
    Thanks in advance.
    :Cheers:

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

I like the squirrel
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

this same exact diagram is in the jeep manual, just so you know for the future.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Really? I woulda figured the squirrel was the problem.

And no shit... You mean I spent all that time drawing this for nothing?

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
          Really? I woulda figured the squirrel was the problem.

And no shit... You mean I spent all that time drawing this for nothing?

Well, the compass in the Jeep manual is flipped, just for extra sense making. other than that, spot on
          - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

^ On a totally serious note, the manual for a 93 XJ shows the fuse box sideways to how it actually is, and the relay box backward and upside down.

Comment

i rest my case!
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Just Expect Electrical Problems
                89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                  and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i hate electrical
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Remember when you said I was going to redo the wiring on your Jeep??? I`m having second thoughts
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

maybe the squirral needs some food for some added energy. Possibly the issue is that the crystal is in backwards, that tends to be my issue.
                        1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
                        1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
                        2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

That diagram acually looks like chryslers 2010 wiring diagrams!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X