Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good enough to repost

Saw this video on pirate thought it was good enough to repost

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTiYNJyRaLc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTiYNJyRaLc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No way I would have left that guy conscious until the cops showed up.
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
    95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
    97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Haha, the best part is when the kid runs over and beats the gangster with his skate board
      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Should have beat him more.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Damn, they just let the gangster with the gun go? I would of killed the kid for pulling a gun on me like that.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I would have opened his head up with the skateboard for that shit...
              91 YJ: 4.0, 4" lift, 33" TSL's, SYE, Woody driveshaft, cut flares

Comment

them kids are fagets for tellin him to get off.

he should have curb stomped that fuck
                97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
                  Haha, the best part is when the kid runs over and beats the gangster with his skate board
                  x2
                  I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

too weird that tonight I saw the punk ass that jacked my work van and then I see this stuff @ this hour...

Its a good day when you gotta think thru giving a beating and play like you got more to loose even if ya get the punk to bite the curb for mere satisfaction.

I would have to say though back in the day as a lil Thrasher, that puto punk ass starting would not walk away. Not that I'm a brawler but a gunshot would throw my switch hard.

Its great having a bizniz, kids etc. and I like it that way... I did really wanna tune this dude tonight and call it backin down whatevs, that punk is gonna get his as all I did was pull out the old slugger and ponder the lynching...

If I didn't get all of my stuff back no EMT could of helped him tonight...instead I went home and now I'm gna sleep easier I hope LOL

Still a cool video no doubt... I could nvr nail those toe flip kick ollies
                    '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
                    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
                    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
                    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                      Damn, they just let the gangster with the gun go? I would of killed the kid for pulling a gun on me like that.
                      you are allowed to kill him in self defense after the gun came out...i wouldve definitely curbed his ass!
                      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
                        you are allowed to kill him in self defense after the gun came out...i wouldve definitely curbed his ass!
                        i dont think thats how it works lol
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                          i dont think thats how it works lol
                          Yes, in CT, You are in immediate danger of your life, and he obviosuly couldnt retreat(you have to retreat if possible in CT) so he defended himself, if he killed the kid it would of been self defense. Although he proly would of been arrested it would of gotten thrown out.
                          -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                            Yes, in CT, You are in immediate danger of your life, and he obviosuly couldnt retreat(you have to retreat if possible in CT) so he defended himself, if he killed the kid it would of been self defense. Although he proly would of been arrested it would of gotten thrown out.
                            i understand that, but its one thing if youre like mugged and manage to turn a knife or gun on the bastard and kill him. but if you have time to disarm someone, restrain them and are able to make then bite the curb so you can stomp their head in?

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                              i understand that, but its one thing if youre like mugged and manage to turn a knife or gun on the bastard and kill him. but if you have time to disarm someone, restrain them and are able to make then bite the curb so you can stomp their head in?
                              Truth, unless you where like on he curb lol.
                              -Caleb

Comment

Working...
                              X